The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

8 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

People have a great time at them.  Nigerians appear to be having a good time.  I was going to go to one this weekend but since 25% of the attendees are Democrats I figured it's more important for them to attend and see for themselves what the MSM tells them is bunk.  Biden's drive-in protests are quite different with Biden angrily yelling at cars and the dark winter hanging about.  Biden is just too divisive calling Republicans chumps.  

Dont forget the part about getting covid and spreading it to all your family... 

• Plus1 1

10 hours ago, Ulty said:

and civics

and poli sci

and history

and sociology

Notre Dame teaches philosophy, not THIS GUY SAYS THIS IS TRUE but what makes something true

9 hours ago, Moiraine said:

If Biden wins Florida tonight we can be fairly certain who's winning the election. If not, I think it will be a couple days. Although I'm sure there will be legal challenges everywhere, and there's still a chance the GOP will cheat in PA and NC by voting against the state's popular vote.

PA will not finish counting their mail in ballots until Friday.  And their Dem AG pledges to keep them coming in. 

• Plus1 1
9 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

PA will not finish counting their mail in ballots until Friday.  And their Dem AG pledges to keep them coming in. 

You say that like it's a bad thing. Every vote should count. These are legal votes.

It'll be funny to watch how the attitude toward these votes flip if they end up giving PA to trump.

• Plus1 1

6 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Funny how this works in Trump world -   Count the votes in Arizona as it might help us.  Stop counting the vote in PA as it might hurt us. 

There are still some social media characters holding out hope for AZ (for Trump).  However our D recorder pulled the same move and held out the early votes until the end, with only 1 announcement per day.  I believe all AZ uncounted ballots were early ones.

And there is a 0% any vote counting stops because a candidate said so. 

• Plus1 1