The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

2 minutes ago, Redux said:

Oh there's some clear partisanship and stupidity going on here, could not agree more.  Condemn one and pardon the other.  Practice what you preach, they are all guilty.  But since Biden is a potential candidate against Trump and it happened under Obama's watch it must be totally okay.

If Trump did what Biden did it would be okay too:facepalm: do you dispute that Shokin was corrupt and never convicted a major crime? Do you dispute that they were only investigating Burisma for a period between 2010-2012? 

Trump controls all the appointable departments of government, and has the resources of every branch of this government at his fingertips.

If Biden was guilty of anything, Trump would have those details by now.

Instead, he's sent his PERSONAL LAWYER Rudy Guiliani to Ukraine - NOT RUSSIA - to "get the facts." Even though our entire intelligence community has said Biden is in the clear and this Burisma stuff is nonsense.

But hey - let's be open-minded. Right?

So, the only people IN THE WORLD who are saying Biden/Burisma/Hunter is a thing are Trump and his allies.

So... great.  Present your evidence.  Show us. 

Nobody gives a rat's a$$ about Joe Biden.  He's a non-entity who can't even outright claim the Dem nomination despite the cache of name recognition and all the advantages of being VP under a popular president.

So.... where's the proof? Trump's been in control of all this since 2017, going on three years. 

Where's the proof? 

Where?

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Trump controls all the appointable departments of government, and has the resources of every branch of this government at his fingertips.

If Biden was guilty of anything, Trump would have those details by now.

Instead, he's sent his PERSONAL LAWYER Rudy Guiliani to Ukraine - NOT RUSSIA - to "get the facts." Even though our entire intelligence community has said Biden is in the clear and this Burisma stuff is nonsense.

But hey - let's be open-minded. Right?

So, the only people IN THE WORLD who are saying Biden/Burisma/Hunter is a thing are Trump and his allies.

So... great.  Present your evidence.  Show us. 

Nobody gives a rat's a$$ about Joe Biden.  He's a non-entity who can't even outright claim the Dem nomination despite the cache of name recognition and all the advantages of being VP under a popular president.

So.... where's the proof? Trump's been in control of all this since 2017, going on three years. 

Where's the proof? 

Where?

And the proof the Dems used to Impeach Trump, the admitted guilt even though he claims no wrongdoing or guilt (because why would he), is all a bunch of assumed admission and assumed implications from people hunting his head since he won.  They have been throwing s#!t at the wall since then.  He talks to Ukraine about Biden, Boom!  Now the Dems think they have something and you're all going to relish in this impeachment.

He still gets reelected in 2020, so congrats on today I guess.  Me?  I don't really give a s#!t either way.  But at this point I find it amusing at how much it affects so many that I refuse to just cave to the echo chamber.

Now, wasn't this thread about primaries?

Just now, Redux said:

And the proof the Dems used to Impeach Trump, the admitted guilt even though he claims no wrongdoing or guilt (because why would he), is all a bunch of assumed admission and assumed implications from people hunting his head since he won.  They have been throwing s#!t at the wall since then.  He talks to Ukraine about Biden, Boom!  Now the Dems think they have something and you're all going to relish in this impeachment.

He still gets reelected in 2020, so congrats on today I guess.  Me?  I don't really give a s#!t either way.  But at this point I find it amusing at how much it affects so many that I refuse to just cave to the echo chamber.

Now, wasn't this thread about primaries?

He admitted his guilt on the White House lawn.

Do you not believe your own ears?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whistleblower-case-trump-admits-he-discussed-joe-biden-in-call-with-ukrainian-president/

• Plus1 1

Nobody believes you anymore. Why do you keep pretending?

YOU JUST USED GLENN BECK AS EVIDENCE!

I literally don't care if you believe me or not, I have nothing to prove to you.  I think Biden is a snake, I think Trump's corrupt, I think most of Washingron should be fired.  But yes, I'm concerned about proving to you that I'm not a Trumper.  Yeah, I honestly don't care anymore.  It used to bother me, but now if you and the echo chamber want to label me a Trumper go ahead.  I'll continue thinking for myself and not regurgitating the crap the liberal media spins without question.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Redux said:

I literally don't care if you believe me or not, I have nothing to prove to you.  I think Biden is a snake, I think Trump's corrupt, I think most of Washingron should be fired.  But yes, I'm concerned about proving to you that I'm not a Trumper.  Yeah, I honestly don't care anymore.  It used to bother me, but now if you and the echo chamber want to label me a Trumper go ahead.  I'll continue thinking for myself and not regurgitating the crap the liberal media spins without question.

You label yourself.

12 minutes ago, knapplc said:

He admitted his guilt on the White House lawn.

Do you not believe your own ears?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whistleblower-case-trump-admits-he-discussed-joe-biden-in-call-with-ukrainian-president/

"The conversation I had was largely congratulatory, with largely corruption, all of the corruption taking place and largely the fact that we don't want our people like Vice President Biden and his son [contributing] to the corruption already in the Ukraine," Mr. Trump told reporters at the White House before departing on a trip to Texas.

Yeah, this doesn't sound like a big admission of collusion or bribery or favors or election rigging.

Did he?

I'm sure.

Is this admission of that?

No.

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

You label yourself.

Nope, that would be you bud.  You're actually a little obsessive about it and it's kind of offputting.

• Thanks 1

Did your liberal friend tell you that? Or was it your conservative friend? Or Glenn Beck?

It's actually pretty disappointing you have to resort to being so snarky when you don't get your way.

Meanwhile today you continue planting your flag on planet Trump Admitted Guilt via coded message in a quote, that's fine.  He's guilty, we all know that.  But you call it a conspiracy theory when Google blatantly suspends a candidate's campaign account for hours after the debates.

If I'm a Trumper, you're as far left as it gets.  If we are going to label eachother let's do it right.

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Redux said:

It's actually pretty disappointing you have to resort to being so snarky when you don't get your way.

Meanwhile today you continue planting your flag on planet Trump Admitted Guilt via coded message in a quote, that's fine.  He's guilty, we all know that.  But you call it a conspiracy theory when Google blatantly suspends a candidate's campaign account for hours after the debates.

If I'm a Trumper, you're as far left as it gets.  If we are going to label eachother let's do it right.

You label yourself with every post.