The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

39 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I only saw a small part of the debate last night - who did well and why..  Who did the worse and why?   I read some place where Biden was pretty quiet. 

All did well except Buttigieg. He got exposed big time by not only Sanders and Warren but Klobuchar also lol. 

Edit: and Yang also. I forgot he had a devastating line about shaking money from the wine cave tree.

See - and all I heard today in MA was how Petes response to Warren was the zinger (about her coming after him but she had moveD a bunch of money from big donors from her Senate campaign to her presidential one) and “that money hasnt changed your focus and thoughts has it?”

18 minutes ago, Redux said:

I did not read it, I saw it on a Trumper FB buddies wall.  Had to assume it was exaggerated pretty hard, but I don't think it was a NYT link.

Haha, I thought you were just making a joke, not that it was an actual article!

10 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

See - and all I heard today in MA was how Petes response to Warren was the zinger (about her coming after him but she had moveD a bunch of money from big donors from her Senate campaign to her presidential one) and “that money hasnt changed your focus and thoughts has it?”

Yeah that's why it was crucial for Bernie and Yang to put the nail in his coffin since Warren was vulnerable also.  Then Klobuchar called out his lie about winning a statewide election in Indiana during the Mike Pence era and how he has no experience doing anything.  You could say what you want and Ive said in the past he has done weill in debates because he isn't challenged, and that is coming from someone who you know doesn't like him and can see through the façade, he looked bad last night.  My guess is we will start to see drop in Iowa and New Hampshire in two weeks time.

Winecavepete was trending all night on twitter.

3 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Yeah that's why it was crucial for Bernie and Yang to put the nail in his coffin since Warren was vulnerable also.  Then Klobuchar called out his lie about winning a statewide election in Indiana during the Mike Pence era and how he has no experience doing anything.  You could say what you want and Ive said in the past he has done weill in debates because he isn't challenged, and that is coming from someone who you know doesn't like him and can see through the façade, he looked bad last night.  My guess is we will start to see drop in Iowa and New Hampshire in two weeks time.

Winecavepete was trending all night on twitter.

So who came out the 'winner' last night in your opinion.  Who moved their argument forward the most and who looks like they could defeat trump.   

Just thought of something -   we need a new slogan  "Dump Trump".

4 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

So who came out the 'winner' last night in your opinion.  Who moved their argument forward the most and who looks like they could defeat trump.   

Just thought of something -   we need a new slogan  "Dump Trump".

Yang I thought won.  Bernie was quick on his feet and looked strong and was also kinda funny, I think he could hold his own against Trump.  I hate to say it but Biden showed fight last night.  He and Bernie got into it and both came away looking strong.  Warren did well, Im just unsure about how she would do against Trump.

1 minute ago, Frott Scost said:

Yang I thought won.  Bernie was quick on his feet and looked strong and was also kinda funny, I think he could hold his own against Trump.  I hate to say it but Biden showed fight last night.  He and Bernie got into it and both came away looking strong.  Warren did well, Im just unsure about how she would do against Trump.

Don't like Biden myself but he had his best debate by far last night

6 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Good to hear Yang asserted himself. I'll have to watch it at some point