The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

It is interesting that she used it to "attack" him though...I think it was smart on her end.

Considering the last three days straight have been trending #refundwarren #neverwarren and #warrenisasnake and act blue had to tell people asking for a refund that they are experiencing high volumes of refund requests and will get around to them when they can id say it wasnt a very smart move...but what do I know

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Considering the last three days straight have been trending #refundwarren #neverwarren and #warrenisasnake and act blue had to tell people asking for a refund that they are experiencing high volumes of refund requests and will get around to them when they can id say it wasnt a very smart move...but what do I know

I am super lame on social media so I did not see or notice that stuff, but just reading/hearing about things today it seems like people were impressed with her last night.  

I still don't think she has a shot but then again, I bet on Biden this year and bet on Clinton 3 years ago.

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Yeah they really did, like big time. 

Was it because she sort of went after Sanders?

The more I think about it...is Biden sort of staying in the shadows on purpose?

seems to me he has been attacking trump rather than the other dems for the most part.   if we can call that being in the shadows i guess it fits.

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

I meant on stage during the debates.

IMO if he isn't fighting with someone there it will get less coverage.   i think he is right to avoid that and move onto taking on trump.  that's what this election is about...all the dems should be doing that rather than fighting each other.

either that or he is stepping back and let warren and bernie destroy each other.   

1 minute ago, commando said:

IMO if he isn't fighting with someone there it will get less coverage.   i think he is right to avoid that and move onto taking on trump.  that's what this election is about...all the dems should be doing that rather than fighting each other.

either that or he is stepping back and let warren and bernie destroy each other.   

I think that if you are in the lead, which I think he is, that it makes sense to sit back a bit.

4 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

She stabbed her “friend” and “ally” square in the back at the time he needed her the most, when it was down to him and Biden. Pretty sure she made a deal with Biden to become his VP. But anyone that was claiming “they are the same” was dead wrong. 

The whole thing is stupid and exactly what the Russians/GOP want us to do ---- spending time ripping on each other instead of focusing on the issues and the a$$hole in the WH.  Wish it would stop getting play - two people remembering things differently isn't news.

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I think that if you are in the lead, which I think he is, that it makes sense to sit back a bit.

He has to be careful with that though because right now it's looking like it might be a dogfight with Bernie. Those first few primary states Sanders is probably going to win. Biden is the leader right now but its going to be tight. 

1 minute ago, NM11046 said:

The whole thing is stupid and exactly what the Russians/GOP want us to do ---- spending time ripping on each other instead of focusing on the issues and the a$$hole in the WH.  Wish it would stop getting play - two people remembering things differently isn't news.

News has been so caught up on that crap but they need to be wall to wall on the Parnas stuff

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

He has to be careful with that though because right now it's looking like it might be a dogfight with Bernie. Those first few primary states Sanders is probably going to win. Biden is the leader right now but its going to be tight. 

News has been so caught up on that crap but they need to be wall to wall on the Parnas stuff

^this.

That the texts showing that they were looking to employ someone to do something to her in Ukraine is nuts, and the surveliance?  WTF man?  Makes sense why they got her out in the middle of the night ... also makes me wonder who in the inside was watching them, and was able to suggest she leave ... where are those guys with the receipts?

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Well, it is getting play because they are both morons who are giving it power.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

^this.

That the texts showing that they were looking to employ someone to do something to her in Ukraine is nuts, and the surveliance?  WTF man?  Makes sense why they got her out in the middle of the night ... also makes me wonder who in the inside was watching them, and was able to suggest she leave ... where are those guys with the receipts?

The texts between him and Hyde combined with some of the texts between him and Lutsenko are really damning and demand some answers. Would love to see Hyde testify. I wonder what Parnas will say on TV tonight 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

The texts between him and Hyde combined with some of the texts between him and Lutsenko are really damning and demand some answers. Would love to see Hyde testify. I wonder what Parnas will say on TV tonight 

Waiting for Gaetz/Grisham/Jr/whomever to say that Lev obviously took multiple writing pads home from Vienna and wrote those notes last week to try and save himself.

I just hope he's not another Avenatti that gets all media crazy and doesn't have the goods to back it up.

1 minute ago, NM11046 said:

Waiting for Gaetz/Grisham/Jr/whomever to say that Lev obviously took multiple writing pads home from Vienna and wrote those notes last week to try and save himself.

I just hope he's not another Avenatti that gets all media crazy and doesn't have the goods to back it up.

those notes are nothing compared to the text messages that we have seen.