The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

I guess the NYT had a hard time making up their editorial minds:

They endorsed.........  Warren ........&  ...Klobuchar  

Somewhere in this massive thread,  I wondered out loud if the convention would end up wt a compromised ticket of Warren/Klobuchar  - mixing the progressive wt the moderate.    NYT must also wonder how this will all turn out.

https://newrepublic.com/article/156252/new-york-timess-endorsement-charade

Apparently people forget that this is a primary.  Did you forget that Obama called Hillary corrupt for taking lobbyist money in 2008?  Did you forget Hillary posted a picture of Obama in a turbin?  This s#!t happens during a primary, get over it.  When the primary is over they will endorse each other and campaign for each other.

Biden tried to cut SS many times during his career.  There are multiple videos of it, not just the one of him claiming he was "mocking" Paul Ryan.  How convenient.  Biden is also corrupt.  Trump corrupt, no.  But corrupt nonetheless.  When you take $200,000 from the credit card company your son works for and then champion a bankruptcy bill they want, that is corrupt.  People can make up their own mind if that is the type of person they want in office, but it needs to be out there for people to see.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Biden is also corrupt.  Trump corrupt, no.  But corrupt nonetheless.    People can make up their own mind if that is the type of person they want in office, but it needs to be out there for people to see.

given those choices.....i would choose biden in a heartbeat.  trump takes corruption to levels that the godfather would be proud of.  

17 minutes ago, commando said:

given those choices.....i would choose biden in a heartbeat.  trump takes corruption to levels that the godfather would be proud of.  

I think we all would take Biden in a heartbeat over Trump. That said there are other options than just Biden to take on Trump

While a first offense of driving under the influence is considered a misdemeanor in most of the United States, repeated offenses can warrant a felony charge in many states. Some states may also elevate a drunken driving charge to a felony if it causes death or severe injury.

Right there in the article. 

Some people will use any excuse to disqualify a Democrat so they can justify being "forced" to vote for Trump. Trump has said 1,000 things worse than this, but the same people won't point that out. 

Funny how that works, innit? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Some people will use any excuse to disqualify a Democrat so they can justify being "forced" to vote for Trump. Trump has said 1,000 things worse than this, but the same people won't point that out. 

It's almost like some people... just want to vote for Trump.

• Plus1 4
3 hours ago, knapplc said:

Any excuse to impeach a prez too, funny innit?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Plus1 1