The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

5 minutes ago, Redux said:

I'm talking in general.  In my experience you tend to come off as not pleasant towards those who don't have mirror thoughts.

i do have hostile attitude towards people who feed from the alt right trough...that is true.    maybe they buy the BS that alt right is throwing around but i am not buying it when they try to sell it to me and i am to old to bother with political correctness to the "eff your feelings" crowd.  

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, commando said:

i do have hostile attitude towards people who feed from the alt right trough...that is true.    maybe they buy the BS that alt right is throwing around but i am not buying it when they try to sell it to me and i am to old to bother with political correctness to the "eff your feelings" crowd.  

What about the "get over it" crowd?

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Redux said:

Bernie is a commie and while his ideas sound good in theoretical sense, they would make this country do a backflip and land awkwardly.  Truthfully all the accusations of being a Trumper for trying to have a different perspective have pushe me more towards voting for Trump out of spite.

But no, I won't be voting Trump this time around either.

Yes, my favorite proposal of his is when he said he wants the govt. to take over Nike.  Hope he is kind enough to give us some shoes...

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Do I have this right? 

I'm sure there's room for a Moderate like me who never has nice things to say about Republicans - even though all my complaints are factually based.

There's probably something to say about the kind of person who hates having facts brought into a discussion, too. Willful ignorance as a virtue, or some such thing.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I'm sure there's room for a Moderate like me who never has nice things to say about Republicans - even though all my complaints are factually based.

There's probably something to say about the kind of person who hates having facts brought into a discussion, too. Willful ignorance as a virtue, or some such thing.

You should run for office, this is almost believable.

19 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Ill just say there was no way in hell Rogan would vote for Bernie before he had him on his podcast.  From what I can tell he leans more right.

He doesn't. He leans left, he says it all the time. It's in fact quite funny because he often says, "I'm pretty left...I'm mostly left on everything except for guns, I still think people should be able to own guns with reasonable restrictions". Which the majority of left people also think :lol: 

40 minutes ago, Landlord said:

He doesn't. He leans left, he says it all the time. It's in fact quite funny because he often says, "I'm pretty left...I'm mostly left on everything except for guns, I still think people should be able to own guns with reasonable restrictions". Which the majority of left people also think :lol: 

Thank you for correcting me.

Personally I'm kind of ambivalent towards who wins the nomination. I don't feel like any one person is best suited to take on Trump.

Seems like there's roughly an equal likelihood if Biden is the nominee he comes off as old, flat-footed and not dynamic enough in contrast to Trump. I'm sure the GOP propaganda machine will go into overdrive trying to project Trump's corruption onto him vis a vis Ukraine...

...as there is that if Bernie is the nominee he winds up getting portrayed as some crazy pinko commie who wants the government to take over everything and go door to door shaking people down to pay for it.

Or either of them could roll Trump.

I'm just not feeling confident in much of anything at this point.

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Personally I'm kind of ambivalent towards who wins the nomination. I don't feel like any one person is best suited to take on Trump.

Seems like there's roughly an equal likelihood if Biden is the nominee he comes off as old, flat-footed and not dynamic enough in contrast to Trump. I'm sure the GOP propaganda machine will go into overdrive trying to project Trump's corruption onto him vis a vis Ukraine...

...as there is that if Bernie is the nominee he winds up getting portrayed as some crazy pinko commie who wants the government to take over everything and go door to door shaking people down to pay for it.

Or either of them could roll Trump.

I'm just not feeling confident in much of anything at this point.

whoever gets the nomination opposite trump will find themselves under DOJ investigation.  

• Plus1 1