The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

30 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The article doesn't say what the attacks were, or if they identified who made them.

It was online attacks on two women from the Culinary group (I think it's a union).  There were many, many supposed Bernie supporters that did it.  

And there was speculation that the Clinton for VP idea was purposely floated out yesterday to distract from the reports of past issues Bloomberg has had with women (allegations of harrassment etc).  And it indeed did that.

4 minutes ago, commando said:

that is the radical left there.   the mirror image of the trumpers.

This specific faction coming to power and coming to be seen as "the left" is something we should all frown on.

Their belief is that as long as your politics are right, as long as you have the right team, your conduct doesn't matter. Decency doesn't matter. The dirtbag left, I believe, is what this is called.

I disagree. Our fundamental decency should matter or we've lost ourselves in the process.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

This specific faction coming to power and coming to be seen as "the left" is something we should all frown on.

Their belief is that as long as your politics are right, as long as you have the right team, your conduct doesn't matter. Decency doesn't matter. The dirtbag left, I believe, is what this is called.

I disagree. Our fundamental decency should matter or we've lost ourselves in the process.

the dirtbag left is more decent than calling it the radical left?