The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

3 hours ago, mrandyk said:

Somehow, it now feels like Biden being the nominee is a foregone conclusion. The system is broken.

They system is warped when the candidates so shamelessly lay down to help the front runner.  In my state there have been criminal investigations into fake candidacies.  

• Fire 1
3 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

They system is warped when the candidates so shamelessly lay down to help the front runner.  In my state there have been criminal investigations into fake candidacies.  

The dropouts dropping out right before Super Tuesday is totally normal!  Nothing to see here!  Ha

4 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Is this an attempt at humor or an outright lie? 

6 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

As opposed to everyone staying in so a wide field can hand the nomination to Bernie on a platter?

Sorry, not how it works. He is not just entitled to the nomination. He has to earn it.

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

As opposed to everyone staying in so a wide field can hand the nomination to Bernie on a platter?

Sorry, not how it works. He is not just entitled to the nomination. He has to earn it.

I’ll be voting Bernie in the primary, but don’t see how the other more moderate democrats rallying behind Biden is sketchy in the least. Biden supporters and Bernie supporters are all chomping at the bit to call foul, just vote for your candidate and let the s#!t play out. So many people worried about things they can’t control.

• Thanks 2

This is as sketchy as it can get.  3 Weeks ago Biden was left for dead.  He has done NOTHING that would change that...yet all of a sudden he is the predicted winner with a bunch of support from candidates that were just going against him right before Super Tuesday.

• Plus1 1
23 minutes ago, The Dude said:

2016 all over again.  If it is stolen from Bernie again he'll promptly endorse the crooks who did it.  So it's difficult to feel bad for him.

It hasn't been stolen from anyone, just go vote. Bernie absolutely can still win this. Biden gets a couple of endorsements and suddenly it's over and it's rigged? Just go vote!!!! 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, teachercd said:

This is as sketchy as it can get.  3 Weeks ago Biden was left for dead.  He has done NOTHING that would change that...yet all of a sudden he is the predicted winner with a bunch of support from candidates that were just going against him right before Super Tuesday.

Why is it sketchy?  Have you been watching the returns for the states?  Not a lot of "sketch" to it.  He won the AA vote.  He has their support and it will drive his results.  (remember African American women drove the 2018 mid term elections - they are a powerful and engaged group)

The only sketchy thing is that we have the first two states caucus that have less than 3% diversity.  

• Plus1 2