The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 minute ago, Redux said:

That's the only thing moderates and undecided voters are seeing.  Liberals eating eachother alive and throwing shade etc.  That absolutely swings votes towards Trump who is cracking jokes and zingers and coming off more appealing.

Things get hazy once you're woke.  Trust me, you're wrong.

Who told you that, your liberal friend or your conservative friend?

react_haha.png

1 minute ago, Redux said:

That's the only thing moderates and undecided voters are seeing.  Liberals eating eachother alive and throwing shade etc.  That absolutely swings votes towards Trump who is cracking jokes and zingers and coming off more appealing.

Things get hazy once you're woke.  Trust me, you're wrong.

To each their own, man. I've never found much of anything about Trump appealing so I don't know what that's like. He can definitely be funny, but we can agree he can be funny and should not be the guy in charge of nukes or the military, right?

I see a lot of serious people debating serious ideas about how to move the country forward from its problems and one non-serious one who spends all his time flinging poo at others.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Who told you that, your liberal friend or your conservative friend?

react_haha.png

See, this right here is what I'm talking about.  People that are moderate or undecided go online to learn which way they want to vote.  They interact with a Repub supporter who talks to them like an equal, like a person.

Then they talk to a knapp, someone who talks at them like they are the smartest person in every room.

Which way do you think that undecided voter is leaning now.  Your attitude does more harm than good.  Keep that in mind next time you actually have a chance to impart some wisdom.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Redux said:

Trump is appealing as he talks nasty about anyone who disagrees with him  :sarcasm   He appeals to the lowest, basest part of our society.   He hangs with the gutter crowd and they eat it all up at his campaign rallies. 

Sorry got to do it again:

tenor.gif?itemid=12986782

• Plus1 1

Just now, TGHusker said:

Trump is appealing as he talks nasty about anyone who disagrees with him  :sarcasm   He appeals to the lowest, basest part of our society.   He hangs with the gutter crowd and they eat it all up at his campaign rallies. 

Sorry got to do it again:

tenor.gif?itemid=12986782

And this is why Dems will lose this election.  Refusal to see a threat, refusal to seize opportunity to heighten their ranks in favor of flexing their "knowledge"

3 minutes ago, Redux said:

And this is why Dems will lose this election.  Refusal to see a threat, refusal to seize opportunity to heighten their ranks in favor of flexing their "knowledge"

I think they see Trump as not only at threat electorally but also a threat to the nation.  That is why they need to get their act together and have a strong ticket after the convention.

22 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

I didn't really think of you as a Trumper. I just thought of you as someone who really didn't like Democrats and would thus grudingly vote for him if you had no better alternative.

There's likely a group out there that doesn't care as much about Bernie's ideas specifically as that they see him as anti-establishment and a good, honest person. Dunno how big that group would be. Thought maybe you might fit in that group.

The bolded is troublesome for swing voters in general for this election.

I find it troublesome that anybody would vote out of spite for anything vs. what is in their best interest or for what aligns to their personal morals and issues.

And yet here we are - those spiteful voters got us where we are now.

• Plus1 1

Just now, NM11046 said:

I find it troublesome that anybody would vote out of spite for anything vs. what is in their best interest or for what aligns to their personal morals and issues.

Maybe you should measure them and see if there's a correlation 

5 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

who is confused?  Not me.  Redux sure is. 

Not even a little.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

THE DEMOCRATS MADE THEM DO IT!

Such crazypants talk. 

4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

THE DEMOCRATS MADE THEM DO IT!

Such crazypants talk. 

The Dem process:

-Act like you're better than everyone

-Talk down ti everyone

-Blame everything on everyone

-Cry foul when you lose no matter what

-Womder why not everyone votes Dem

Paid for by the Knapp campaign 

4 minutes ago, commando said:

there are people who will vote for trump if their candidate isn't the dem choice.    they are worse than actual die hard trumpers.    their guy doesn't get selected so they vote for the biggest turd in the bowl to spite everyone

Maybe talk to those people like humans, you know, the logical thing to do.  Just a thought

3 minutes ago, Redux said:

The Dem process:

-Act like you're better than everyone

-Talk down ti everyone

-Blame everything on everyone

-Cry foul when you lose no matter what

-Womder why not everyone votes Dem

Paid for by the Knapp campaign 

Maybe talk to those people like humans, you know, the logical thing to do.  Just a thought

by all means ...tell us how you think i was talking about you.  did i strike to close to home with that statement?

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, commando said:

by all means ...tell us how you think i was talking about you.  did i strike to close to home with that statement?

I'm talking in general.  In my experience you tend to come off as not pleasant towards those who don't have mirror thoughts.