The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

8 minutes ago, commando said:

with 3 different data points being released i am not sure that i am going to decide anything until i know what data points are being compared.    is 1 of those from the initial vote.......then the other from the final vote?   i don't know...heck...the 1 says 95% complete on it.  the one appears to be the finals with a list of how many delegates each won while the other doesn't have anything about delegates.  

First allignment. Final allignment and state delegates. 

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh...my...lord.....

Wow. Just wow...:facepalm:

Random side note: I appreciate that Bloomberg.com places the following disclaimer on political articles: 

Disclaimer: Michael Bloomberg is seeking the Democratic presidential nomination. He is the founder and majority owner of Bloomberg LP, the parent company of Bloomberg News. 

If Trump was the founder and majority owner of a major news publication, I have a sneaking suspicion such disclaimers would be conveniently redacted.

This is about as corrupt as you can get and another reason why half the country doesnt vote! These satellite causes were about to push Bernie into a clean sweep of all three metrics until corrupt Tom Perez stepped in to stop it. Ethiopian pork factory night shift workers that came in at noon to caucus for Bernie, hundreds of muslims at a mosque voting for the first jewish president in American history and hispanic/sudanese immigrants made up these satellite caucuses. Man it doesnt get any worse than this. 

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I would think it is, right?

I would think the "app" that was used in the Iowa Caucus that "crashed" would fall under interference as well.

fwiw....i can see where that app wasn't properly tested and how it could have crashed.  not saying it did or didn't....but as poorly tested as that was i can believe it did crash.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, commando said:

fwiw....i can see where that app wasn't properly tested and how it could have crashed.  not saying it did or didn't....but as poorly tested as that was i can believe it did crash.

Oh yeah, it was clearly not tested well or enough and it makes sense that it would crash...Which would lead me to believe that people (certain people especially) knew there was something that was going to happen.  

2 minutes ago, commando said:

Regardless of whether it crashed or not, they should be able to tell who, if anyone, called that number.

I'm not sure there are enough anons to have "flooded" the lines and caused actual problems, but who knows.

and another FWIW....if i understand this correctly... the democratic party wants Biden to win.....and they are working to undermine bernie.  Right?    if that is true....why don't they have Biden in first place in their rigged results?  why have Biden in 4th if they are rigging this?  

4 minutes ago, commando said:

and another FWIW....if i understand this correctly... the democratic party wants Biden to win.....and they are working to undermine bernie.  Right?    if that is true....why don't they have Biden in first place in their rigged results?  why have Biden in 4th if they are rigging this?  

That's just how sneaky they really are.