The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

1 hour ago, StPaulHusker said:

That's correct.

I'll go ahead and call my shot: Klobuchar won't break 5% of the vote in any state that isn't Minnesota or it's neighboring states, and she'll drop out of the race before the end of March 2020.

I don't think she's a bad candidate, but I think the field is too crowded for anyone without name recognition.

32 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I'll go ahead and call my shot: Klobuchar won't break 5% of the vote in any state that isn't Minnesota or it's neighboring states, and she'll drop out of the race before the end of March 2020.

I don't think she's a bad candidate, but I think the field is too crowded for anyone without name recognition.

Believe me if Trump has an opportunity to nominate another SC justice - Harris, Klobuchar, and Booker will be trying to out do each other on the justice committee seeking name recognition.

3 hours ago, StPaulHusker said:

Trump:  "Tells it like it is"

Klobuchar:  "She's mean"

Trump:  Has weird dining habits

Gillibrand:  Eats fried chicken with a fork and is deemed out of touch

Trump:  Advocates that police be more physical with criminals

Harris:  Has to defend her prosecution record as being too strong.

I'm seeing a trend here

Is that what the "fried chicken thing" is about?  Eating with a fork?

This guy says hi!

Image result for trump kfc air force one

4 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Who are the big names running? Warren is the only one that stands out to me, and honestly that has a lot to do with the Native American fiasco. I know Biden and Sanders could run. Who else is there that the general public will know?

20 minutes ago, mrandyk said:

Who are the big names running? Warren is the only one that stands out to me, and honestly that has a lot to do with the Native American fiasco. I know Biden and Sanders could run. Who else is there that the general public will know?

Corey Booker and Kamela Harris are the other big names.  I think they're known to varying degrees, Booker probably more so based on some of the things he did as a young man and Mayor (?) of Newark NJ.

41 minutes ago, mrandyk said:

Kamala Harris is getting a lot of the big money donations and CNN already let her have her own town hall, so she seems like the main establishment candidate unless Biden runs.

23 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Kamala Harris is getting a lot of the big money donations and CNN already let her have her own town hall, so she seems like the main establishment candidate unless Biden runs.

They also hosted Schultz the following week and Klobacher is scheduled for next week in NH, so I think they'll be fair with the candidates as they get rolling.