The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

Well if those poll #s keep sinking, we won't have to worry about 2020 campaign literature from Trump. I suspect the sh.t will hit the fan well before that in regards to the Russian investigations.

I agree, but if the Dems can take control in 2018 they might not even need the Russian ammo (assuming he makes it that far).

About that...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19079/story-may-end-putin-wanted-trump-win-myth-once-and-ben-shapiro

Written by Ben Shapiro, who has been extremely critical of Trump through the entire election and his tenure up to this point.

Shapiro is still on the right and a Republican, so him being critical of Trump does necessarily mean he's not biased.

Here's a detailed article by the lawfare blog on the whole thing: https://lawfareblog.com/wall-begins-crumble-notes-collusion

Um.... What?... All sources are generally biased one way or the other. The question to ask is: Did the reporter take their own bias out of the equation and provide all pertinent info? The answer to Shapiro's article is yes. The answer to whatever you posted is no.

CNN reporters, Democratic congressmen and women, etc. have been caught on camera saying in Van Jones own words "Russia is a nothing burger" and yet this crap is still out there even though polling numbers show that only a small portion of people even give a damn about the Russia narrative.

While Trump has at times shown to run a wildly dysfunctional and perplexing operation in the White House up to this point, he has run an extremely transparent administration as well. And with Barack wire tapping Trump Tower along with half of America, if there were truly something of substance, we'd know about it by now.

If something of actual substance comes about from the Russia ordeal, I'll listen. But all of this trash that's been thrown around up to this point is just that... Trash.

Well if those poll #s keep sinking, we won't have to worry about 2020 campaign literature from Trump. I suspect the sh.t will hit the fan well before that in regards to the Russian investigations.

I agree, but if the Dems can take control in 2018 they might not even need the Russian ammo (assuming he makes it that far).

About that...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19079/story-may-end-putin-wanted-trump-win-myth-once-and-ben-shapiro

Written by Ben Shapiro, who has been extremely critical of Trump through the entire election and his tenure up to this point.

Shapiro is still on the right and a Republican, so him being critical of Trump does necessarily mean he's not biased.

Here's a detailed article by the lawfare blog on the whole thing: https://lawfareblog.com/wall-begins-crumble-notes-collusion

Um.... What?... All sources are generally biased one way or the other. The question to ask is: Did the reporter take their own bias out of the equation and provide all pertinent info? The answer to Shapiro's article is yes. The answer to whatever you posted is no.

CNN reporters, Democratic congressmen and women, etc. have been caught on camera saying in Van Jones own words "Russia is a nothing burger" and yet this crap is still out there even though polling numbers show that only a small portion of people even give a damn about the Russia narrative.

While Trump has at times shown to run a wildly dysfunctional and perplexing operation in the White House up to this point, he has run an extremely transparent administration as well. And with Barack wire tapping Trump Tower along with half of America, if there were truly something of substance, we'd know about it by now.

If something of actual substance comes about from the Russia ordeal, I'll listen. But all of this trash that's been thrown around up to this point is just that... Trash.

Haha, you claim Shapiro doesn't have a bias but the blog I linked to does - well, I'm convinced. My point is that Shapiro doesn't have an oracle and there are others out there who disagree with him, so you can't say carte blanche Trump is free and clear.

I agree the Russia investigation has been over-covered by the media, but whether the public gives a damn about it or not has absolutely no influence on whether it's true or not. Plus, if you read the article I linked, there's a lot more there than a "nothing burger" - it's not proof positive though either. Additionally, the Russia investigation is not the only thing that could get Trump impeached: hint, emoluments clause. Of course, none of that means that Trump did something impeachable or that he'd even get impeached even if he did.

And the idea that Trump - the first candidate to not show his tax returns since before Nixon - is transparent, is flat out ridiculous.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

About that...

What do you think about Clinton's email server?

About that...

What do you think about Clinton's email server?

I'll make you a deal. You tell me what you think, and I'll tell you what I think.

Shapiro did NOT take his bias out of the equation. He links directly to an ultra-conservative website article that states the DNC hired that company to create the dossier. That's bull sh#t. He also conveniently leaves out specifics about Bowder's statement.

The former operative made the dossier. The company shared it with their client, the DNC.

He also conveniently fails to mention that the company had Republicans as clients up until Trump won the nomination.

108e479ef48ee1d6df30d687c0aa0629--troll-

• Fire 2