The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

Hey, why not.

We're all already thinking about it. And, like it or not, campaign season never ends. The President is in office and he's still campaigning.

Getting their name out there early is probably the only recourse for unknown players.

Not sure how civil discourse and representing facts contrary to the popular sentiment of thinking board is "being a troll."

I don't think it's the discourse it's the tone.

Gosh I'm a big meanie face...

One that continues to prove my point with every post.

Not sure how civil discourse and representing facts contrary to the popular sentiment of thinking board is "being a troll."

I don't think it's the discourse it's the tone.
Gosh I'm a big meanie face...

One that continues to prove my point with every post.

I'm open to listening. Can you please tell me anything that I've typed on this board that's too offensive for you to handle?

You're going to have to figure out how to comport yourself on this fan board, or your stay won't be long. The above post is an example of how not to avoid being a dick.

It's not hard -- for anyone who has any intention of being a part of this community.

• Plus1 1

You're going to have to figure out how to comport yourself on this fan board, or your stay won't be long. The above post is an example of how not to avoid being a dick.

It's not hard -- for anyone who has any intention of being a part of this community.

Holy censorship... I'm legitimately asking what I've typed that's not allowed and you aren't able to point it out. So I'll carry on...

Have you been censored?

I'm answering your question. You've come here exclusively to stir the pot and thus, unsurprisingly, run up against other members here across the political spectrum. It's not uncommon in the P&R forum. Most people figure it out after a while.

Have you been censored?

I'm answering your question. You've come here exclusively to stir the pot and thus, unsurprisingly, run up against other members here across the political spectrum. It's not uncommon in the P&R forum. Most people figure it out after a while.

You threatened to ban me for having a different point of view and nothing else. Censorship by definition.

FYI I didn't come here to stir the pot. I joined and started posting in this section to represent a point of view that was not previously represented. So I'll continue to do so because it's sorely needed.

You're not being threatened. You haven't even logged an official warning. You're asking about why everyone seems to regard you as a troll, and I'm telling you it's because of how you post here, and nothing to do with your political views.

If you keep in touch with Georgia Husker -- as seems quite likely -- you can let him know the same regarding his banning.

• Fire 2

You're not being threatened. You haven't even logged an official warning. You're asking about why everyone seems to regard you as a troll, and I'm telling you it's because of how you post here, and nothing to do with your political views.

If you keep in touch with Georgia Husker -- as seems quite likely -- you can let him know the same regarding his banning.

Maybe I just misunderstood this, my bad:

"You're going to have to figure out how to comport yourself on this fan board, or your stay won't be long."

No idea who Georgia Husker is. Sounds like a cool guy LOL

I'm open to listening.

Only so far as to be able to condescend or jeeringly dismiss anyone who tries to take the bait.

I'll let you in on the reality of this situation. I don't say this to insult you, and I'm also not trying to convince you - just offering some information for you to understand if you so desire. You've already worn out your welcome and failed to take advantage of the possibility at a good first impression. You've sealed your fate, so to speak. Plenty of others like you have come and gone, and many of them would say the reason for the 'gone' part is because they didn't agree with the group think echo chamber, or because of hypocritical double standards, or whatever, but that's all self-justifications after the fact.

The reality is that they, like you, are simply not welcome because you're not enjoyable to converse with. A whole lot of us are still around here because we get something positive, kind, and informational out of our exchanges.

You lack all rapport and respect, and only offer thinly veiled rudeness and snark.

• Fire 5

I'm open to listening.

Only so far as to be able to condescend or jeeringly dismiss anyone who tries to take the bait.

I'll let you in on the reality of this situation. I don't say this to insult you, and I'm also not trying to convince you - just offering some information for you to understand if you so desire. You've already worn out your welcome and failed to take advantage of the possibility at a good first impression. You've sealed your fate, so to speak. Plenty of others like you have come and gone, and many of them would say the reason for the 'gone' part is because they didn't agree with the group think echo chamber, or because of hypocritical double standards, or whatever, but that's all self-justifications after the fact.

The reality is that they, like you, are simply not welcome because you're not enjoyable to converse with. A whole lot of us are still around here because we get something positive, kind, and informational out of our exchanges.

You lack all rapport and respect, and only offer thinly veiled rudeness and snark.

If you don't mind me throwing knives a bit, this comes from someone who has been berated heavily for his own views on this board.

Good synopsis, LoMS!

I'm open to listening.

If you don't mind me throwing knives a bit, this comes from someone who has been berated heavily for his own views on this board.

Good synopsis, LoMS!

Again, if anyone could point to any specific instances of my apparent wrongdoing, I'm interested. I haven't "worn out my welcome" because I'm rude. I've not once meant anything of ill intent in any of my posts. I've "worn out my welcome" because I represent a libertarian/conservative point of view that people don't like hearing for some reason. Apparently if you want to preserve people's liberty that makes you a bad person in the liberal fantasy land that is HuskerBoard's Democratic party platform rah-rah forum titled "Politics & Religion"