1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

It's based on the original game of a plumber trying to rescue a princess from an evil human-turtle hybrid by jumping on the heads of enemies, navigating a sophisticated sewer transportation system, and consuming mushrooms to grow into a giant... what exactly did you expect?

The previous amount of drugs

• Haha 2

• 5 months later...

I might be in heaven: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening is getting a remake, and the indy developer Brace Yourself is making Cadence of Hyrule, a mash-up of their popular rhythm-based dungeon crawler Crypt of the Necrodancer and The Legend of Zelda. 

• 8 months later...
21 hours ago, HUSKERherc said:

Picked up a Switch on Black Friday for my 7 year old boy.  He turns 8 on the 26th.  Going to get Minecraft and Mario Odyssey to get him started.  Went back and forth on getting a Switch or PS4, but ultimately figured at his age he'll have a lot more fun with the Switch.  

As a parent of two young ones, it's a great way to bond with them, and the portability is super handy for when you want to get some time in and play. 

• Fire 1
On 12/3/2019 at 3:02 PM, HUSKERherc said:

Picked up a Switch on Black Friday for my 7 year old boy.  He turns 8 on the 26th.  Going to get Minecraft and Mario Odyssey to get him started.  Went back and forth on getting a Switch or PS4, but ultimately figured at his age he'll have a lot more fun with the Switch.  

My son didn't have the manual dexterity or patience for Mario Odyssey. So I played Mario and he played Cappy, which worked out pretty good. He is a total Minecraft addict though.

• Fire 1