Terence Crawford

• 1 month later...

Looks like ESPN is ramping up their boxing coverage. Had the Pacquiao fight last night (no idea how Horn won that) and picked up the Crawford and Lomachenko fights. Makes it easier for the general public to see fights I guess.

I think this will be huge for the popularity of boxing. The promoters, WBO, and WBC know that the sport is waning in its popularity, so they're not going to stand in the way of any ESPN coverage. Sticking to PPV isn't going to help grow the fanbase.

Just happened to run across an ad for this from TicketMaster so I was curious what tickets go for. It looks like some of the tickets (now all sold) went for $75 but most of them are on sale for $25. Not really that expensive. But apparently they aren't even trying to sell 300-level tickets so they're not expecting a huge crowd.

Just happened to run across an ad for this from TicketMaster so I was curious what tickets go for. It looks like some of the tickets (now all sold) went for $75 but most of them are on sale for $25. Not really that expensive. But apparently they aren't even trying to sell 300-level tickets so they're not expecting a huge crowd.

you have to remember that there will be floor seating.

I never expected it to sell out, but expect a good crowd because A. it will be the event down in the Haymarket, and B. many people will go that have no clue about boxing because he's from Omaha and want to chant go big red.

The 300 level was closed for the Iron Maiden show as well. Those tickets were relocated to lower levels and there still was a sh#t ton of people there

• Fire 1
  • 4 weeks later...