CB Darion Green-Warren [Michigan- Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

66 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Green-Warren commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

I do think DGW is headed elsewhere but maybe Slusher?

That would be handy.  Also Francios even though they might not be ticketed for exactly the same spot.  But Fisher likes to play guys everywhere.

Chinander was in-home for three hours last night.  DGW said that was by far his longest in-home.  We're still trying to sell him on early playing time and he likes that.

Word is family thinks he needs to get out of California which would mean Michigan or Nebraska.  USC does have the last in-home this morning.

Speculation is he's a Michigan lean.

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

That would be handy.  Also Francios even though they might not be ticketed for exactly the same spot.  But Fisher likes to play guys everywhere.

Chinander was in-home for three hours last night.  DGW said that was by far his longest in-home.  We're still trying to sell him on early playing time and he likes that.

Word is family thinks he needs to get out of California which would mean Michigan or Nebraska.  USC does have the last in-home this morning.

Speculation is he's a Michigan lean.

Interesting, three hours does seem like a pretty long in-home.  Would be a nice snag but Michigan is my guess as well

3 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

I mean that'd be an issue if we weren't in on two other highly rated DB's and had a few in the boat we are high on too.

No concerns from me about them trying here.

I was being serious. We shot our shot with the OV and then realistically gauged his interest in following weeks. Leaving Frost in Florida Thursday was more important than skipping him across the country to try both. 

• Plus1 6
14 minutes ago, Treand3 said:

Fisher did his part here. 

Fisher is kicking a$$ 

On 12/11/2019 at 10:35 PM, Decked said:

I hate to be that guy...but we’re not going to get a single one of these high rated DBs. Hope I’m wrong. Although I think we have a pretty decent shot with Francois the former Miami commit 

Ope 

• Plus1 4