2017 Road To Omaha

Not sure what to think... I'd prefer to have Meyers out against OSU, then again you need to win the first game.

Winning that first game is always the most important, plus Burkamper has been the best pitcher for NU the past month of the season. I know it was early in the season, but Oregon State scored 4 runs in 3 plus innings against Meyers in a 5-2 Oregon State win.

Not sure what to think... I'd prefer to have Meyers out against OSU, then again you need to win the first game.

Winning that first game is always the most important, plus Burkamper has been the best pitcher for NU the past month of the season. I know it was early in the season, but Oregon State scored 4 runs in 3 plus innings against Meyers in a 5-2 Oregon State win.

Plus you want to not only throw the guy who gives you the best chance to win but the guy who has the best chance of giving you the most quality innings at the front-end of a tournament.