LB Nick Henrich [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Henrich commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Atbone95 said:

Just funny his dad is a tennis player and his son is a high 4* linebacker. 

I played football and tennis my entire life. Assuming you're making a joke about tennis as a sport but honestly the footwork required and the sharp cuts from tennis drastically helped me on the football field. 

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

I played football and tennis my entire life. Assuming you're making a joke about tennis as a sport but honestly the footwork required and the sharp cuts from tennis drastically helped me on the football field. 

I would be willing to bet most football players are not in good enough shape to finish a game with a conditioned tennis player. 

• Plus1 2

38 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

that is not good

I would much rather him go to Madison early than later.  With his summer decision set, we will have the last crack and I think frost and co. will be too hard to pass up.  Its also Friday and I don't have time to be anything but optimistic.  GBR!  

Frost & Co. were late to the party in terms of when this kid became a commodity.  Thus, we could miss on him.  But you just gotta love that we have Frost to sell :bigredn: and we have a LB coach that was a stud and successful in the NFL.  If he passes on us it won't be our fault ... it's just what was inherited and the timing.  In 2-3 years I think this situations will work into our favor for sure.  I'll give Wisky credit for their own accomplishments.  Additionally, they have produced some fine LB's.  I hate Wisky ... that is all.

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric pinned this topic