LB Nick Henrich [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

91 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Henrich commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, HS_Coach_C said:

I think there would have to be limitations on how long UCF can say he can't have a scholarship at Nebraska.  I think it's a given he won't be on scholarship for 2018, but I would be pretty surprised if he wasn't on scholarship for 2019 onward.

The limitation is how long do they want to count Vedral against their 85. I am guessing not very much longer.

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/6/2018 at 10:55 AM, ScottyIce said:

Anyone else feel like if we miss out on him and Hickman it could sink all of Frosts momentum?

No.  There isn't one or two kids that mean so much that can do that if the staff is as good as what we think they are long term.

That said...I'm going to be surprised if kids like this don't end up Huskers.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

No.  There isn't one or two kids that mean so much that can do that if the staff is as good as what we think they are long term.

That said...I'm going to be surprised if kids like this don't end up Huskers.

Hey man, I said that 2 weeks ago. Everyone knows I have a 2 week window where I believe what I post. After that poof.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

7 minutes ago, Caliborn72 said:

Wiltfong and Loy with ND picks. :angry:

Keep working on him and see if you can get him to change his mind. He took a trip to Iowa State, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Notre Dame. If he doesn't end up at Nebraska, and there is 8 months before December, at least it is Notre Dame and not in the B1G West. He is a stud and I would rather not face him if he isn't going to end up here. But like I said, just keep working on him and see if you can get him to come here. 

Edited by alohaah
  • Plus1 3
4 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

They have been wrong before. And they have switched their CBs before. 

Right, this conversation gets posted every time there is an unfavorable CB haha. HS players change their minds all the time and Wiltfong and Loy are not perfect.

But these picks coming immediately off a visit gives a good idea where things stand with him. Wiltfong mentioned 3 other teams in the race in his mind and he didn’t mention us over on the ND board.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric pinned this topic