How does this team improve in 2018?

Well in my estimation they need a few stronger starters, a long middle reliever to carry it when stuff isn't working, and bats.

Too often this offense relies on runs through walks, HBP, wild pitches, a sac or ground out....

Lots and lots of strikeouts with runners on the bags all season (and the past few).

The pitching could be there if the bats were more lively. It's aluminum college baseball for heaven's sake. Swing away!

It's BBCore, ball doesn't fly as it once did.

Switch from Adidas bats to Demarini or Louisville Slugger.

we weren't visually any worse with adidas bats than we were with Rawlings. I think Adidas just started making bats this year anyways.

We have used Adidas for a couple years now. Rawlings bats are horrible also. lol

hmm I guess I didn't pay enough attention last year lol

I doubt that Adidas is "making bats". I know they have the Adidas label/brand, but they are probably outsourcing the bat manufacturing to a different company. I have no clue who that is though.
Decided to Google and found this

https://www.si.com/edge/2015/06/17/tech-talk-adidas-taylormade-carbon-baseball-bat

Interesting. I figured Adidas was using Taylor Made golf technology for their baseball bats. I guess it could be considered "in-house" since Adidas had owned Taylor Made until recently.