Move In Day - 2017 Husker Recruiting Class

Still nothing on him either. I think I saw a report of waiting for test scores just a couple days ago but that contradicted an earlier report that he would get the scores on the 10th or something.

He was sending out some optimistic tweets the other day.

• 2 weeks later...

Tanner Lee on the incoming WRs

And yes, Lee has seen a couple of newcomer wide receivers on offense stand out in the 7-on-7 work.

“For sure, Tyjon Lindsey, you can tell, he’s just a natural football player,” Lee said. “The guy just gets it. He flies around, he has great hands. Jaevon McQuitty, he’s a question machine. He’s really anxious to get better. You can tell. You can tell how hard they’re trying, working.”

Oh, and speaking of former Super Bowl-winning quarterbacks, here’s one out-of-nowhere name Lee mentions as a player to watch. He's also a wide receiver.

Kade Warner,” Lee said, referring to the Arizona native walk-on and son of former Super Bowl-winning quarterback Kurt Warner. “He’s really impressed me. You can tell he’s picked up the game quickly and kind of has a feel for running plays and stuff. I had a lot of guys at the Manning Camp ask me about him. I told all of them he’s been very impressive so far.”

• 2 weeks later...