I don't mean to be this guy but what exactly is Bob Diaco doing right now?

is he at these camps? is he on the road with staff? it feels like we've heard absolutely nothing out of him regarding recruiting since he's joined the program which is a shame because he's a personable guy and has great ties to New Jersey/New England as well as PA and the DMV. Does anyone know what he's up to?

Well right now his job is to keep the points down for opposing offenses. If he does that he gets a check from me that hes done his job well. I have seen him on the road a few times maybe he just doesn't tweet as much but he is recruiting players if you are wondering.

^^This. And I would point out that he's doing a GREAT job so far. No team has even scored a field goal on Diaco's Husker defense yet! :lol:

• Fire 3

Did Langsdorf go either though?

Regarding the camps this is fair, Langs has at least been out on the trail repeatedly to visit Houston, STL, CA, etc. Maybe its selective memory on my end but it just feels like Langs has at least been out on the trail regularly during the spring recruiting cycle. I don't get that feeling with Bob but again, that could be selective memory on my end.

Still, it would seem odd to me to leave one (or two) of our biggest coaches at home during the camp circuit.

is he at these camps? is he on the road with staff? it feels like we've heard absolutely nothing out of him regarding recruiting since he's joined the program which is a shame because he's a personable guy and has great ties to New Jersey/New England as well as PA and the DMV. Does anyone know what he's up to?

I think they made a point of keeping some coaches on campus to work with the freshman that just got there. Also, he has his hands full with installing this defense.

• Fire 2

so the answer is nobody knows what he's doing then? I just want to know where he's at from a recruiting perspective, it just seems like were missing a huge opportunity with us not having him travel to these camps or be on the road really while all the other assistants are

He was out recruiting over last two weeks on select prospects over the last two weeks.