QB Logan Gray

If we have a NFL coach who knows the wco and can get the kids ready for the nfl if they have the talent, why are we having so much trouble landing a good q/b prospect. Is it because Beck has 3 yrs left and maybe 2 to start and the prospects don't want to wait that long to get a lot of playing time. Beck was highly rated coming in and maybe they think hes a shoo in to take over after Taylor. I think next year is when we start seeing the higher rated q/b's taking more intrest in the Huskers. If we are not getting some of the top q/b's by Beck's jr year than it might be time to panic.

Right now I'm just getting excited for the season to start and get to the USC game and see the Huskers play, got my tickets, got my room and my sons have never seen the Huskers play so it should be a great time.

GBR!!!!

I really think that Patrick Witt is going to be one of the better QB's. his stock will rise as soon as he starts playing in a wide open offense.

as for getting big time qb's at NU, once NU starts running the WCO more consistantly they will start coming to NU.

right now it might be that we have a NFL tightend that is the OCoord and QB coach. Maybe Callahan needs to add a former NFL QB to the coaching staff

right now it might be that we have a NFL tightend that is the OCoord and QB coach. Maybe Callahan needs to add a former NFL QB to the coaching staff

Perhaps Rich Gannon. Callahan and Gruden molded him into an MVP and who better to teach this offense to a young QB than someone who knows it inside and out. If this offense takes off, I look for Norvell to be a hot commodity for a head coaching position. This is why I believe Watson decided to come to NU as the tight ends coach with the chance that he could move to O-coordinator in a year or 2. That would leave the QB coaching spot open. More and more kids are going to want to come play here when they start seeing Nebraska QB's on sportscenter lighting it up. Georgia is a premier program at this time, top 10 consistently in the past 5 years. NU needs to get back to that level. Once that happens, everything will fall into place and kids like Gray won't leave the midwest.

right now it might be that we have a NFL tightend that is the OCoord and QB coach.  Maybe Callahan needs to add a former NFL QB to the coaching staff

Perhaps Rich Gannon. Callahan and Gruden molded him into an MVP and who better to teach this offense to a young QB than someone who knows it inside and out. If this offense takes off, I look for Norvell to be a hot commodity for a head coaching position. This is why I believe Watson decided to come to NU as the tight ends coach with the chance that he could move to O-coordinator in a year or 2. That would leave the QB coaching spot open. More and more kids are going to want to come play here when they start seeing Nebraska QB's on sportscenter lighting it up. Georgia is a premier program at this time, top 10 consistently in the past 5 years. NU needs to get back to that level. Once that happens, everything will fall into place and kids like Gray won't leave the midwest.

:yeah