QB Logan Gray

Player: Logan Gray

Hometown: Columbia, Mo

Position: QB

Height: 6’2”

Weight: 185

40 time: 4.56

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Missourri, Tennessee, Auburn, Clemson, Georgia, North Carolina, North Carolina St., Florida, Kansas St., South Carolina

Favorites: Georgia, Florida, Auburn and Missouri

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star:star

Bid Red Report: :star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: If Steve Spurrier offers you a scholarship, you must be promising. Had 2,500 yards and 25 touchdowns and only 10 picks last year.

Odds of becoming a Cornhuskers: 10% Was at NU/MU games Columbia in '97 and '01. Could be a Zac Taylor with speed.

well thats strange i thought i had heard there were no good QBs left :sarcasm

would be a nice get, but there is some tough competition there. Too bad we couldnt have been giving this kid some love before and got him to the spring game. Maybe he will come here the first weekend of november to watch us kick the $@ out of Mizzou.

So did we just now offer him? i am wondering if we will see a few more QBs popping up with offers since a few that we had offered before have committed elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Some great teams have offered Gray but the majority of them landed a top notch QB from last year or this year. Florida landed Tebow and alreay have JUCO QB for next year; Georgia landed Stafford last year and Clemson already has Korn (not the band) for next year. Oh and Missouri and Gary Pinkel can't keep anybody in state so I don't see them as a threat. My guess is that Tennessee and South Carolina are two of the teams to be worried about if we really want this guy.