2017 Alternate Uniforms

2017 Alternate Uniforms  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't care for all of the logo's on the top of the jersey, but understand they need to be there. You've got adidas, the B1G logo and then our patch. I'd love it more if they lost the adidas logo and B1G logo or put them someplace else and the patch was just on the front. It's pretty decent though and I can deal with those. :thumbs

I like it but don't love it. adidas still found a way to mess up a classic (socks, stripes, tire tread) that should have been easy to replicate including modern tech.

tire tread IS the modern tech

The tire tread is how they market their modern tech (Primeknit). I don't believe for one second they can't make a jersey with that tech without the purposefully visible tire tread pattern.

• Fire 1

I don't care for all of the logo's on the top of the jersey, but understand they need to be there. You've got adidas, the B1G logo and then our patch. I'd love it more if they lost the adidas logo and B1G logo or put them someplace else and the patch was just on the front. It's pretty decent though and I can deal with those. :thumbs

The adidas logo (the name not the 3 stripes) was on the front of the '97 jersey. The only difference is that the team wasn't wearing a Big XII logo at the time.

For those who are complaining about the red socks. At least in the mock up it appears the guy is wearing red compression tights and then white socks. So I think they're not necessarily going to be wearing socks where they are red on the top/white on the bottom. The socks are white mid-calves.

For those who are complaining about the red socks. At least in the mock up it appears the guy is wearing red compression tights and then white socks. So I think they're not necessarily going to be wearing socks where they are red on the top/white on the bottom. The socks are white mid-calves.

Yep, I was one of the red socks complainers, but you are correct with the red, base layer tights. It probably won't be an issue for many players on game day.

The adidas logo (the name not the 3 stripes) was on the front of the '97 jersey. The only difference is that the team wasn't wearing a Big XII logo at the time.

Except those jersey's didn't obviously fit as tight so that stuff was more spread out than this jersey. And obviously the shoulder pads were huge back then so that helped spread things out as well. Just looks a little cluttered to me.