OLB Garrett Nelson [Nebraska- Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Nelson commit?

• Nebraska
    • Wyoming
    • Colorado State

This poll is closed to new votes

Player: Garrett Nelson
Hometown: Scottsbluff, Nebraska
School: Scottsbluff
Position: Linebacker, Defensvie End
Height: 6-3
Weight: 243
40 time:
Offers: Nebraska
Visits: 6/16/17 - Friday Night Lights; 6/23/17 - Friday Night Lights; 10/9/17 vs. Wisconsin; 6/22/18 - Friday Night Lights; 9/29/18 vs. Purdue

O8n7o.png

Twitter

247 Composite: #529 Overall; #41 WDE; .8738; :star :star :star

Rivals: #30 WDE; :star:star:star 
247: #44 WDE; :star:star:star 
ESPN: :star:star:star 

Hudl

This kid really likes Wisconsin. I believe it will be between us and them in the long run. Still have a while for that but it will be interesting to see how it plays out, I like our chances over them for now.

Where are you seeing this? Not saying you're wrong but I've seen quotes about him and Nebraska that make that hard to believe.

This kid really likes Wisconsin. I believe it will be between us and them in the long run. Still have a while for that but it will be interesting to see how it plays out, I like our chances over them for now.

Where are you seeing this? Not saying you're wrong but I've seen quotes about him and Nebraska that make that hard to believe.

Like how his dad wrestled at NU and he started to tear up when he was offered? Yeah doesn't seem like a Wisconsin fan.

A guy I know talked to his dad and his dad told him he really liked Wisconsin.

This was before the Husker offer, so just know down the road it may be between us and them. We still get him in my opinion.

Like how his dad wrestled at NU and he started to tear up when he was offered? Yeah doesn't seem like a Wisconsin fan.

Apparently Garrett camped at Wisconsin and his dad told a guy I know he liked Wisconsin. That was before he got an offer from Nebraska. He just never told any media guys yet and might not have to if his son is a Husker soon.

He will be a Husker just giving out info that I was told. Also he has no Wisconsin offer as of now just to clarify things.

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Garrett Nelson [Nebraska- Signed LOI]