2018 mid-term

1 hour ago, commando said:

reports from texas of voters hitting the straight democratic vote button which is suppose to fill in all dem choices on the ballot....but the votes for beto are going to cruz instead.

Wow reading through that thread, they have known about this for years and have not done anything to fix it. Bunch of corrupt cheaters!

• Plus1 1
31 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Wow reading through that thread, they have known about this for years and have not done anything to fix it. Bunch of corrupt cheaters!

The story I read from Axios is that the voting machines are seriously bugged and Texas chose not to pressure the company to fix it when they discovered it over TEN YEARS AGO. The machines they're using aren't even serviced by the manufacturer anymore!

Apparently others have had their straight-ticket GOP votes changed from Cruz to nothing as well.

The Axios story mentioned a similar problem in GA with votes for Stacy Abrams (D) being changed to Brian Kemp (R) for governor. The GA SOS office - Kemp's office - claims the reports of changed votes either can't be substantiated or are resulting from voter error. 

Kemp has used every dirty trick in the book to his advantage. If he wins a close race he stole it by voter suppression.

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, commando said:

reports from texas of voters hitting the straight democratic vote button which is suppose to fill in all dem choices on the ballot....but the votes for beto are going to cruz instead.

It appears these issues are being called out by both sides.  I think we need to go back to chads.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/some-texans-say-voting-machines-are-changing-their-straight-ticket-choices-to-other-party-in-key-races.amp

1 hour ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

GOP looking like itll lose the House in November

Good. That party is running govt like a child running around a toy store with no parents in sight. Its not good for the country when one party runs the entire show and that goes for democrats also. 

Although I wouldnt mind a house and senate run by independents. 

• Plus1 2