2018 mid-term

11 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Of note, there is no evidence of voter fraud in Broward County.

dear leader said there was.   maybe he should consider nebraska also since they are still counting provisional and i believe some early voter mail that is still coming in.  at least that is what i heard on the radio yesterday....kfab right wing radio at that.   

edit to add...in an effort to be more right wing.....look at all those crisis actors

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

It looks like Broward county is back to its corrupt ways. Why cant Dems accept the results of elections. They still have not accepted the results of the 2016 election and now are trying to steal elections in Georgia and Florida. 

Please provide supporting evidence for this claim. I have not seen anyone say that Trump did not win the election.

Just now, ZRod said:

Please provide supporting evidence for this claim. I have not seen anyone say that Trump did not win the election.

I have heard plenty of Dems including Maxine Waters claim she believes the Russian collusion theory and that Trump would not have one otherwise.  These same Dems like Adam Schiff continue to push this narrative.  They continue to question the legitimacy of his Presidency. 

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I have heard plenty of Dems including Maxine Waters claim she believes the Russian collusion theory and that Trump would not have one otherwise.  These same Dems like Adam Schiff continue to push this narrative.  They continue to question the legitimacy of his Presidency. 

So they don't despute that he won the election. Again, please provide evidence for your claim that they do not accept the results of the election.

• Plus1 2
36 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

It looks like Broward county is back to its corrupt ways. Why cant Dems accept the results of elections. They still have not accepted the results of the 2016 election and now are trying to steal elections in Georgia and Florida. 

I could just as easily say Brian Kemp is stealing the election in Georgia with his monumental, historic voter suppression tactics. Particularly of black voters.

I noticed you didn't really say sh#t about that.

• Plus1 4
34 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I too question the legitimacy of our president, but unfortunately he is still our president.

1 hour ago, Clifford Franklin said:

I could just as easily say Brian Kemp is stealing the election in Georgia with his monumental, historic voter suppression tactics. Particularly of black voters.

I noticed you didn't really say sh#t about that.

I love the ‘logic’ where making sure people are eligible to vote, have proper ID, etc. is somehow “suppressing” the vote.

How difficult is it to get a driver’s license or photo ID? And do we really want people who struggle with such basic tasks to choose our leaders? 

40 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I love the ‘logic’ where making sure people are eligible to vote, have proper ID, etc. is somehow “suppressing” the vote.

How difficult is it to get a driver’s license or photo ID? And do we really want people who struggle with such basic tasks to choose our leaders? 

Do a little reading before you come in here and start arguing with strawmen, Ric.

The issue at hand is about him sitting on voter registrations and using a BS exact match rule to ensure only people he wants to get registered get registered until after election day when people were calling for him to step down from overseeing the election because of an obvious conflict of interest.

That's not democracy. It's rigging an election in your favor by abusing your power.

• Plus1 2
44 minutes ago, Clifford Franklin said:

Do a little reading before you come in here and start arguing with strawmen, Ric.

The issue at hand is about him sitting on voter registrations and using a BS exact match rule to ensure only people he wants to get registered get registered until after election day when people were calling for him to step down from overseeing the election because of an obvious conflict of interest.

That's not democracy. It's rigging an election in your favor by abusing your power.

Do a little reading yourself Cliff. The issue is that Democrats want to fix elections by counting votes from ineligible voters...whether illegals, felons, dead people, whatever. It’s the same nonsense they’ve been engaged in for decades and are now attempting in Florida and Arizona.

If people are too stupid to obtain proper ID or register to vote correctly, I would honestly prefer they not vote. 

• Fire 1
1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

how difficult is it to allow all the votes to be coun ted?  heck....i know they were still counting provisional ballots here in Nebraska.....but since the contests are close there is no call of cheating here.   maybe we need to not count the votes sent from our military men and women as there are still some of those coming in from overseas?

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Do a little reading yourself Cliff. The issue is that Democrats want to fix elections by counting votes from ineligible voters...whether illegals, felons, dead people, whatever. It’s the same nonsense they’ve been engaged in for decades and are now attempting in Florida and Arizona.

If people are too stupid to obtain proper ID or register to vote correctly, I would honestly prefer they not vote. 

Proof?