2018 mid-term

4 minutes ago, commando said:

how difficult is it to allow all the votes to be coun ted?  heck....i know they were still counting provisional ballots here in Nebraska.....but since the contests are close there is no call of cheating here.   maybe we need to not count the votes sent from our military men and women as there are still some of those coming in from overseas?

In Broward they apparently mixed a bunch of ineligible votes into a bunch of eligible ones. I also read someplace they ‘discovered’ a bunch of ‘lost’ votes.

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Do a little reading yourself Cliff. The issue is that Democrats want to fix elections by counting votes from ineligible voters...whether illegals, felons, dead people, whatever. It’s the same nonsense they’ve been engaged in for decades and are now attempting in Florida and Arizona.

If people are too stupid to obtain proper ID or register to vote correctly, I would honestly prefer they not vote. 

Spot on Ric. They try to make up ways to overturn the results of elections whether its destroying ballots or creating new unofficial ballots, or establishing a Russian collusion narrative "as an insurance policy" to try to take Trump down after the fact.  If we see the Dems push impeachment or constant investigations it will be another example of trying to overturn the results of the 2016 election.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Spot on Ric. They try to make up ways to overturn the results of elections whether its destroying ballots or creating new unofficial ballots, or establishing a Russian collusion narrative "as an insurance policy" to try to take Trump down after the fact.  If we see the Dems push impeachment or constant investigations it will be another example of trying to overturn the results of the 2016 election.

dude....almost every state was counting ballots until friday.   were they all dems trying to overthrow this election?   nebraska was still counting votes yesterday...were the republicans doing something illegal here?

2 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Thanks for admitting that there are many on the left who have not accepted the outcome/legitimacy of the 2016 election. 

If Putin helped get him elected then his president is illegitamate regardless of your leanings you can agree with this yes? 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

If Putin helped get him elected then his president is illegitamate regardless of your leanings you can agree with this yes? 

If Putin or any entity is changing votes in our country...actual votes, or making up fake votes then yes, I agree that is fraud and wrong.  If the Obama justice department was finding ways to impact the election or impacting the ability of a new President to govern, or trying to setup a narrative to slow his progress for governing, that is wrong.  

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

If Putin or any entity is changing votes in our country...actual votes, or making up fake votes then yes, I agree that is fraud and wrong.  If the Obama justice department was finding ways to impact the election or impacting the ability of a new President to govern, or trying to setup a narrative to slow his progress for governing, that is wrong.  

I think there are other circumstances where interference by Russia in kahoots with Trump would be wrong but I'm glad you can acknowledge this. Of course this is all hypothetical at this point as Trump has not been directly linked to Russia at this point. I will say if there is no connections made within Muellers report I would say any collusion talk is dead in the water. But I ask you, what if Mueller finds indisputable evidence of an unsavory relationship between Russian leadership and Trump? Would you still consider Trump our legitimate President? To be totally fair as I said earlier if there was no evidence found by Mueller I for one would no longer question his legitimacy and even though I still wouldn't like him I would respect his authority more.