The Courts under Trump - Mega Thread

14 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Is it wrong? Of course not. But when you can’t dispute the message, you attack the messenger. Predictable.

Democrats knew Kavanaugh was innocent. They simply didn’t care.

it seems you are saying that since the 1 woman was a liar...all those accusers must have been lying unless i am reading "the dems knew kavanaugh was innocent" wrong. 

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, commando said:

it seems you are saying that since the 1 woman was a liar...all those accusers must have been lying unless i am reading "the dems knew kavanaugh was innocent" wrong. 

I think Blasey Ford is likely just disturbed and mistaken. Ramirez couldn’t remember details of what happened and was calling friends to try to remember if Kavanaugh was even at the party. Swetnick seems to have some psychological issues and was plainly lying. Munro-Leighton’s claims were deranged and she has admitted that she was lying and has never even met Kavanaugh.

None of these claims were at all credible. The only question is whether they were innocent mistakes or knowing lies. In either case, Democlowns knew they were complete BS, but pursued them anyway, in an attempt to discredit a good man and deny him a spot on the Supreme Court. 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

If Democrats really believed Kavanaugh was a sexual predator and gang rapist, who was drugging and raping girls left and right, would they have gone silent once he was confirmed? 

Of course not. They know the allegations are complete BS.

then there is the fact that at this point that would be like pissing into the wind.    there is nothing they can accomplish at this point so why do anything now even if they do 100% believe it?   the republicans control everything so all the dems can do at this point is move on and try to win some elections so they can at least provide some limit to absolute power of the republicans.    and we know what absolute power does...right?

• Plus1 4