The Courts under Trump - Mega Thread

1 hour ago, ADS said:

Lindsey Graham has officially reach ghoul status, much like his fellow GOP senators.

Graham is having a very bad day.

He's trotting out a bunch of conspiratorial bullcrap because he knows he's up in 2020 and he knows the only way to keep his seat is to hug the president as tightly as possible.

McCain may have been the lone strand tethering Graham to his conscience.

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

This guy... does not come across as the kind of reasonable, rational person I want to have a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land.

Hey man, I get that the dude feels like he's under attack. He is.

But you probably shouldn't show up to the Senate hearing called to clear your name and start screaming at senators.

As predicted, the GOP partisan is going to try to make this entire thing about R vs. D.

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This guy... does not come across as the kind of reasonable, rational person I want to have a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land.

Never actually heard him speak before listening to the testimony today. He comes across like a vile, unstable a$$hole. No wonder Trump likes him.

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, Clifford Franklin said:

Graham is having a very bad day.

He's trotting out a bunch of conspiratorial bullcrap because he knows he's up in 2020 and he knows the only way to keep his seat is to hug the president as tightly as possible.

McCain may have been the lone strand tethering Graham to his conscience.

Regardless of a the bulls#!t conspiracies he trotted out, this is the exact same thing that Republicans did to Obama's nomination at the end of his term. He can't be legitimately mad about any of this, unless the has something to hide too. The only difference is this time it appears we have a legitimate argument this time to suspend the nomination.