The Courts under Trump - Mega Thread

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Based on the facts and evidence. I also think O.J. and Bill Cosby were guilty. What part of this is hard to understand?

There is no evidence of perjury. That’s a left-wing fantasy.

Except there is evidence of perjury, you just refuse to look at the facts. Read the tweet thread, I can quote it again if you'd like.

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, commando said:

you said  "No I wasn’t. I was talking about innocence until guilt is proven as a Constitutional principle."  i missed it where clinton was convicted by a jury yet you are always screaming "guilty" whenever you mention clinton

Guilt should always be based on evidence. The legal standard to decide someone is guilty in one’s own mind or in the public sense is lower than the standard for a criminal court.

Hillary is guilty of all sorts of things...being a scummy human being, attacking the women her husband raped and preyed on, selling our military secrets to China for money for the Clinton Library, selling uranium to Russia for money for the Clinton Foundation, trading access and influence for cash, using the Clinton Foundation as a conduit for bribes that wind up in their pockets, the list goes on and on.

Seriously. If you think Hillary is a wonderful woman and public servant I’m not sure what to say, except...

Santa Claus isn’t real either. 

Sorry.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Guilt should always be based on evidence. The legal standard to decide someone is guilty in one’s own mind or in the public sense is lower than the standard for a criminal court.

Hillary is guilty of all sorts of things...being a scummy human being, attacking the women her husband raped and preyed on, selling our military secrets to China for money for the Clinton Library, selling uranium to Russia for money for the Clinton Foundation, trading access and influence for cash, using the Clinton Foundation as a conduit for bribes that wind up in their pockets, the list goes on and on.

Seriously. If you think Hillary is a wonderful woman and public servant I’m not sure what to say, except...

Santa Claus isn’t real either. 

Sorry.

umm...where did i say i was defending clinton?   i was pointing out your hypocrisy saying 1 person is guilty and the other isn't...especially when 1 has been investigated for years and the other was given a superficial glance for 3 days.   

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, commando said:

umm...where did i say i was defending clinton?   i was pointing out your hypocrisy saying 1 person is guilty and the other isn't...especially when 1 has been investigated for years and the other was given a superficial glance for 3 days.   

There is substantial evidence that both Clintons are guilty. There is none that Kavanaugh is.

Completely different situations.

59 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There is substantial evidence that both Clintons are guilty. There is none that Kavanaugh is.

Completely different situations.

Well said. As just one example Juanita Broaddrick shared the rape she suffered AT THE TIME and has been able to explain where and when it happened over and over.  For decades the American Left and MSM ignored her allegation because they agreed with Bills politics.  As you correctly pointed out, there was zero evidence or corroboration with Kavanaugh.

15 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Did you vote for Hillary Clinton who called Broaddrick and liar and tried to smear and intimidate her?

Did you vote for Donald Trump, who said he liked to grab women by the pu&&y even if they're married, and move on them like a bitch?

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Juanita Broaddrick is a lot more credible and had actual evidence to support her claims.

If Juanita Broaddrick had accused a Republican and Christine Blasey Ford had accused a Democrat, you'd say different.

But I wouldn't. 

Stop being a Republican.  Start just being an American. 

• Plus1 2