The Courts under Trump - Mega Thread

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

All Democrats are hypocrites when it comes to the Clintons.

Nice generalization there. Also, I didn’t know I was a Democrat.  Thanks for assuming. And did you even read what I said about them. I believe they’re both guilty.  By the way you further cemented my original point by bringing up the Clinton’s with your last two replies. 

• Plus1 4

17 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Nice generalization there. Also, I didn’t know I was a Democrat.  Thanks for assuming. And did you even read what I said about them. I believe they’re both guilty.  By the way you further cemented my original point by bringing up the Clinton’s with your last two replies. 

No generalization...just a simple truth. The same mindless idiots marching in their vagina hats and shrieking about what Kavanaugh allegedly did routinely ignore what the Clintons actually did as they cheer them, vote for them, and give them money and power.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Not at all. Republicans are fully aware of who and what Trump is. If you want us to vote for someone better, put one on the ballot. 

So....Republicans hate the clintons for a lot of issues.....so you vote in a president that ya even worse in just about every catagory you hate the Clinton’s for. 

Good job. :clap

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
52 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Actually it's still embracing the Clintons, one a serial sexual predator and the other his chief enabler, now that we're in the #MeToo era, that's not a good look.

Well said....the reason the Left does not like to bring up the Clintons is that it exposes their hypocrisy. I will guarantee over 90% of the Left that opposed Kavanaugh and said all women must be believed voted for Hillary in 2016...a woman that smeared and intimidated Juanita Braoddrick, Paula Jones and more. In other words they supported somebody whose behaviors they now feel are aweful. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So....Republicans hate the clintons for a lot of issues.....so you vote in a president that ya even worse in just about every catagory you hate the Clinton’s for. 

Good job. :clap

In no way is Trump worse than the Clintons. NONE. And if you're disappointed so many voters voted for Trump, you should have provided a better option. Hillary was a complete disaster.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

6 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Well said....the reason the Left does not like to bring up the Clintons is that it exposes their hypocrisy. I will guarantee over 90% of the Left that opposed Kavanaugh and said all women must be believed voted for Hillary in 2016...a woman that smeared and intimidated Juanita Braoddrick, Paula Jones and more. In other words they supported somebody whose behaviors they now feel are aweful. 

Some of you folks really like to lump all Democrats together. Makes you look pretty clueless actually. I have immediate family who are Democrats,  don’t like Hillary and they voted for Trump.  Should I chastisize them for having an open mind? Guess what?  Some of us actually do keep an open mind and don’t lean far left or far right. Generalizations about anyone based on which political party they registered for makes no sense to me, but do as you please, I guess. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Decoy73 said:

Some of you folks really like to lump all Democrats together. Makes you look pretty clueless actually. I have immediate family who are Democrats,  don’t like Hillary and they voted for Trump.  Should I chastisize them for having an open mind? Guess what?  Some of us actually do keep an open mind and don’t lean far left or far right. Generalizations about anyone based on which political party they registered for makes no sense to me, but do as you please, I guess. 

Note that I said 90% and I used this for a reason. Historically 90% of Dems end up voting for the Dem candidate and 90% of Republicans vote for the GOP candidate. Now Trump is causing an electoral realignment where former blue collar Dems are moving to Trump and the GOP, but whether we like it or not, the 2 party system has their supporters locked in to support their partys candidates.  

11 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Note that I said 90% and I used this for a reason. Historically 90% of Dems end up voting for the Dem candidate and 90% of Republicans vote for the GOP candidate. Now Trump is causing an electoral realignment where former blue collar Dems are moving to Trump and the GOP, but whether we like it or not, the 2 party system has their supporters locked in to support their partys candidates.  

Agreed.