BTN Programming to be Available on Hulu, Fox Sports Go and YouTube TV

I've been meaning to start this thread on "Cord Cutting Husker Fans". We dropped cable in January of this year and the ONLY thing I miss, is live sports and the upcoming Husker football season has me considering my options. I'm not very techy, and would appreciate advice from those who are good at this game. Thanks in advance!!!

• Fire 1

BTN2Go needs to get on Apple TV!

Or Roku or better yet Kodi(will never happen legally at least). Cable networks will keep their bat ready if they even consider any of those with threats of dumping them from basic. Now technically one can sub to their standalone service if you use a VPN, it's a loophole BTN seems to have left open.

BTN2Go needs to get on Apple TV!

Not just AppleTV--Roku, PS4, and XB1 should have already happened.

I mean, FFS, the ACC and SEC already have apps available to stream (the former via a stand-alone app, the latter via the ESPN app).

I just looked at the channels I would get with HULU live. Looks very comparable to what I had with Playstation VUE (the sports plan). We already have a HULU Plus account, so the $40 price tag is similar or a little better than the $35 through VUE. (The HULU plan includes regular HULU access)

Plus, we would get FOX. That's one that was missing with VUE. (superbowl, world series, etc.) (If I had a more powerful TV antenna we could get it that way)

I didn't care for the interface on VUE, so I am hoping HULU Live will be better.

https://www.hulu.com/live-tv