HuskerBoard Fantasy Football League

HuskerBoard Fantasy League  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would people be interested in forming a HuskerBoard fantasy football league? I'd set one up if there is enough interest.

We'd definitely do a live draft. I'd like to do an auction draft but would do a regular draft if that's what people want to do.

If you're interested in playing, reply below with what sites you'd play on (ESPN, Yahoo, etc.).

What's an auction draft?

Everyone starts with a set amount of "money" to "buy" their draft picks. Each participant takes turns nominating a player to be auctioned but everyone can bid on that player. Whoever bids the most gets that player.

Basically, it gives everyone an equal chance of getting every player - it just depends on how much you want to spend to get them. As opposed to only one person getting a chance to draft David Johnson - or Antonio Brown or whoever - just because they were arbitrarily chosen to have the first pick in the draft.

What's an auction draft?

Everyone starts with a set amount of "money" to "buy" their draft picks. Each participant takes turns nominating a player to be auctioned but everyone can bid on that player. Whoever bids the most gets that player.

Basically, it gives everyone an equal chance of getting every player - it just depends on how much you want to spend to get them. As opposed to only one person getting a chance to draft David Johnson - or Antonio Brown or whoever - just because they were arbitrarily chosen to have the first pick in the draft.

Sounds difficult to do for online draft.... I vote normal "snake" draft.

Looks like we're a go. We have eight so far and would take more.

Seems like ESPN is the choice. I have a league set up there but can't really find a link to send out. Here's the link to the league. See if it lets you join from that.

I added some poll questions to the top. Select up to three days that would work for you. And select a timeframe that works best. We'll see how well we can make it work for everyone.