2019 Husker Football Schedule

Mavric

• 2 weeks later...

Minnesota destroyed us today.  Looking at the remaining schedule, we have a chance to beat Purdue, Indiana and Maryland.  Purdue will be a test and Maryland might be tough.  

We will be doing the best we can I’d win just get bowl eligible.

Our recruiting chances go down as a result of this year’s performance.  We failed to live up to the preseason expectations and failed to show adequate improvements.  I think the coaches will be getting more criticism.

11 hours ago, URSS said:

Minnesota destroyed us today.  Looking at the remaining schedule, we have a chance to beat Purdue, Indiana and Maryland.  Purdue will be a test and Maryland might be tough.  

Our recruiting chances go down as a result of this year’s performance.  We failed to live up to the preseason expectations and failed to show adequate improvements.  I think the coaches will be getting more criticism.

I would bet the under on NU winning 2 more games. 

13 hours ago, URSS said:

Recruiting will be fine

On 8/9/2017 at 7:46 PM, Redux said:

This schedule is kinda weak tbh...

Wisconsin and Iowa could likely be shells of themselves by this point. And I have a nagging feeling Urban is gone from tOSU by this point. And Colorado, well their ceiling is pretty limited. This could be a year we make a run if things are stable for us.

Well, I still think this schedule is kinda weak, should not be as difficult as we are making it out to be.

Wisconsin, somehow, just reloads year after year after year.  I seriously can not WAIT for the year they stumble.  Iowa, still not sold on them.  They'll likely smack us around again but who isn't this year.  Nailed the Ohio State prediction, but Ryan Day is keeping the monster well fed thus far.  See if that continues (I kinda doubt it).  Colorado sucks, we just suck a little more.

Maybe if things click nezt year?  :dunno

• Mavric unpinned this topic