Steve Pederson Writes Novel About Aspiring College Football Coach

Mavric

Pederson released a novel on Aug. 1 titled "Lost in Ambition," which tells the story of a young college football coach that compromises "his morals, his family and his upbringing" to rise up the coaching profession. You can purchase the paperback version on Amazon for $12.99.

"Written from the perspective of a former Division I Athletic Director, 'Lost In Ambition' will take you on an inside look as one coach and his family embark on a quest for the ultimate prize," reads the book summary.

Pederson can write from experience with many years spent in collegiate athletics and around some of the nation's top football programs.

OWH

• Fire 1

I would read it, I love topics like that.

I don't care who the author is of anything I read. I will either like it or not based on what I think. Like a movie, I don't care who directs it. Except for those Earnest Goes to Camp movies, that director was a freaking artist!

This will be a book, much like Scientology is a religion.

• Fire 2

I would read it, I love topics like that.

I don't care who the author is of anything I read. I will either like it or not based on what I think. Like a movie, I don't care who directs it. Except for those Earnest Goes to Camp movies, that director was a freaking artist!

This will be a book, much like Scientology is a religion.

Ha! Maybe John Travolta will write a forward!