Board Announcements

zoogs

Hi everyone,

Some exciting things are on deck this fall. First, we're finally completing a long overdue update to the board software scheduled for Wednesday, Aug 16 @ 8AM eastern. There will be several hours of board downtime, and some aspects of board functionality will gradually come online in the days after that as background processes run on the server to complete the upgrade. Thanks to Brian (our dev) for doing all the heavy lifting and admin DaveH for all of his assistance in facilitating this.

Second, Mavric and saunders45 are now Admins. Thanks to both of them for stepping up to helm the ship especially at a time where I've become too occupied with outside stuff to continue modding/adminning. They've both already been helping out for some time behind the scenes, and it's great to know that HB will remain in such good hands going forward.

Last but not least, another round of thanks to everyone on the mods & admins team that has been a part of not only this summer's efforts, but helped things run smoothly over all the years this site has been around. And to everyone who has helped out the site in other capacities, big or small, official or unofficial. This is a wonderful community we've got here.

Here's to a good season, and a smooth upgrade tomorrow! :cheers;)

-z

--

P.S. A personal thank-you especially to the site owners & all the mods, old and new, I've had the pleasure to work with over the years. It's been a blast, but I was never going to have the energy to do it forever. By far the best admin and ownership team I've ever seen. Cheers guys. Looking forward to being a regular joe around here again =)

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 3

I mostly use mobile. It was happening on safari so I remembered people saying it wasnt happening on chrome so I downloaded chrome on mobile and it has still been happening. Pretty much every time I open a topic. Sometimes redirect, back, click on topic again, redirect, back, click on topic again, redirect, back, click on topic and then it finally stays until I go to read the next topic. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Apparently!

The Leaderboard section is cool.  Is there any way to get it to show more than 48 entries?  I'm not seeing filters to show more content.  I like how you can sort it by stuff like post count, rep, articles submitted, number of status updates, etc.  That's fun information to know.