8 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

There are definitely some gameplay issues with 13 specifically the triple option. Read option is fine but the triple option, speed option or power option is worthless in 13. Another big difference is variety of offense. In 13 spread offense is all the same while you have more choices in 14 between an option spread or more of a throwing spread. It still works in 13 but i like the distinction. Overall they are pretty similar games though except they decided to shut down the servers for 13 so I can no longer update rosters which I'm pretty peeved about considering all rosters I downloaded somehow got returned to the default roster. Luckily I'm already 4 years deep into a Scott Frost dynasty that i started with our current roster and a few of the commits i thought were solid (Jurgens, Farniok, ect.) 

Agreed; plus (and I don't know how 2013 does it; I skipped that year), but the coaching carousel in 2014 is awesome. I'm in the process of updating coaching staffs for the upcoming year and matching them to playbooks. 

13 minutes ago, FaithfulHusker said:

Are you going to make a 2017 and 2018 roster?

Probably; I'll at least update them from the source I get them from. (Most of their edits are rather bland and not as in-depth as actual fans of teams can do). 

4 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I wish the NCAA would quit being jerks and make a new one. I have kept my PS3 strictly to play one game(NCAA 14).

I also miss playing College Basketball as well.

College basketball was the best!! The gameplay wasn't great and the camera angles were kinda trash but it really didn't matter. I remember sleepovers with a friend of mine where we guided the Indiana St. Sycamores back to the pinnacle of college basketball haha good times 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Agreed; plus (and I don't know how 2013 does it; I skipped that year), but the coaching carousel in 2014 is awesome. I'm in the process of updating coaching staffs for the upcoming year and matching them to playbooks. 

Probably; I'll at least update them from the source I get them from. (Most of their edits are rather bland and not as in-depth as actual fans of teams can do). 

Sweet, if you do anything with the 17 or 18 roster send me a message!

1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

I made the new rosters, but I play it on PS2....

Time to hop on that 360!

2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

College basketball was the best!! The gameplay wasn't great and the camera angles were kinda trash but it really didn't matter. I remember sleepovers with a friend of mine where we guided the Indiana St. Sycamores back to the pinnacle of college basketball haha good times 

2K or EA Sports? 

• 6 months later...