11 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I'm going to go on record saying this last board update sucks. The latest recruit info is pinned in two places and if you touch anywhere near it, that's where it takes you. The one directly below the home tab is particularly annoying. I use the home tab a lot but for the last couple of days I've been taken to the Mills signing notice....about 20 times.  Plus the boxes are more pink than red. No like. And personally I would rather have the next game info located at the top right position rather than some hokey looking megaphone.

Are you on mobile?  I haven't looked at the new version on mobile much yet.

There are more options for where to do the Announcements now.  I was just trying some of them out to see how they look.  I can get rid of one of them if it is causing a problem.  Or see if I can disable one of them on the mobile version.

• Plus1 1

45 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Are you on mobile?  I haven't looked at the new version on mobile much yet.

There are more options for where to do the Announcements now.  I was just trying some of them out to see how they look.  I can get rid of one of them if it is causing a problem.  Or see if I can disable one of them on the mobile version.

No, I always use the desktop version. It’s just that the one announcement is directly below the home tab. Maybe it’s just me and my fat fingers but I’ve hit it accidentally numerous times in the last few days.

10 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

No, I always use the desktop version. It’s just that the one announcement is directly below the home tab. Maybe it’s just me and my fat fingers but I’ve hit it accidentally numerous times in the last few days.

1nty4l.jpg

• Plus1 6

34 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

This has nothing to do with the update, but for the last 8-10-12 some odd months I cant post status updates.

I can respond to others.

Now, this is probably a good thing for everyone not to have to read my rantings/ravings.

I have been too lazy to mention it.

You can now  :thumbs

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Was I on timeout?

Thanks for unleashing my voice... I assume I will do something to screw it up and lose the privilege fairly quickly.

When the board took the major upgrade last year, there were a bunch of users that had that disabled.  I've never figured out why or what the common link is.  In their user settings it says the user is supposed to be able to re-enable it but it's easier for me to just jump into the Admin side and enable it.

• Plus1 1

49 minutes ago, knapplc said:

So, apparently, all of the new reactions count as +1s, but there's options now (thanks, Mav!). 

Your choices are:  Thanks, Haha, Confused, Sad and Upvote.

I don't think you see anything other than a number next to the upvote thing, which shows how many reactions your post got.

Thanks, Haha and Upvote give the poster one reputation point - just like +1 used to.  

Confused and Sad are neutral (no rep points)

Am I correct in assuming that most members can still only see the number of rep points on a post?  You can't see whether it's a Haha, Thanks, etc?

37 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

The recent update also broke the Content Types dropdown for Status Updates. I used to view the status updates that way, but now no make what's selected in the dropdown, only topics are displayed.

I'm not following where you are seeing this.  I'll try to look at it if you can give me some more details.

7 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Am I correct in assuming that most members can still only see the number of rep points on a post?  You can't see whether it's a Haha, Thanks, etc?

Yep.  I can't see what's been done to my posts, just a number.

I wonder if I would see anything if I received a "confused" or "sad" reaction.