20 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I'm not following where you are seeing this.  I'll try to look at it if you can give me some more details.

Go to the Unread Content page, try any of the dropdowns from Content Types. Before the recent update, selecting Status Updates, for example, and then Apply would show all the status updates. Now nothing on the page changes.

2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Go to the Unread Content page, try any of the dropdowns from Content Types. Before the recent update, selecting Status Updates, for example, and then Apply would show all the status updates. Now nothing on the page changes.

Yeah, there must be a glitch in there.  When I selected Status Updates I was still getting other stuff as well.  However, when I click the switch for Expanded/Condenced or simply selected Status Updates then refreshed the page, it seemed to work.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Yeah, there must be a glitch in there.  When I selected Status Updates I was still getting other stuff as well.  However, when I click the switch for Expanded/Condenced or simply selected Status Updates then refreshed the page, it seemed to work.

If I refresh the page after applying the Status Updates, then it works. That's a good work-around, thanks.

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I no longer get notices when someone quotes or mentions me in the Shed. I get them for quotes or mentions in Status Updates and non-Shed threads. 

Mine has been that way for a while as well

I also just noticed (at least on a desktop) that if you highlight part of post, it gives you the option to quote just that selection which is pretty neat

193457472_quoteselection.jpg.6e0ac75db83b428430572bd7ae350795.jpg

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I no longer get notices when someone quotes or mentions me in the Shed. I get them for quotes or mentions in Status Updates and non-Shed threads. 

I don't see any Forum-specific settings on this.  Did they actually quote you in the Shed or are those the posts that got moved there?

16 minutes ago, GSG said:

I also just noticed (at least on a desktop) that if you highlight part of post, it gives you the option to quote just that selection which is pretty neat

It's done that since the board upgrade last year.

10 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I don't see any Forum-specific settings on this.  Did they actually quote you in the Shed or are those the posts that got moved there?

I'm referring to quotes on posts made in the Shed. For example, I didn't get a notification on this post by Enhance in the DBHOF thread