Ha!

before you spazz out, I'm not for sure doing this. Just want info on a specific thing.

So I'm possibly looking to switch from Verizon to ATT. 

1st: any thoughts on this?

2nd: This would allow me to have cheaper DirecTV I believe. Does anyone have any experience with this? I've researched online but sometimes they only tell you what you want to hear on their website.

I have been with DirecTV for nearly 15 years now.  There was a few month stretch about 10 years ago where I went with Verizon Fios in Texas, but I didn't like it, so I went back to DTV.  Yeah, the monthly bills can be hefty, but I think it's worth paying the premium for it.  When the bill gets too high, I will call and threaten cancellation and get some of the bill knocked off.  It sucks having to play that game, but it's one call every year or so.

On 8/30/2017 at 10:50 AM, MattyIce said:

So.. Anyone who is currently an ATT cell user with DirecTV?

Hey, sorry, just saw this. I'm your huckleberry--got AT&T mobile and DirecTV satellite service. Got a two-year deal on the price, got a discount because of combined billing, and got a GC as well. And if you know anyone that has DirecTV, you can usually say they referred you so they get a discount to boot.

3 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Hey, sorry, just saw this. I'm your huckleberry--got AT&T mobile and DirecTV satellite service. Got a two-year deal on the price, got a discount because of combined billing, and got a GC as well. And if you know anyone that has DirecTV, you can usually say they referred you so they get a discount to boot.

Any info on the prices you locked in on if you don't mind?

free NFL ticket?

9 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

Any info on the prices you locked in on if you don't mind?

free NFL ticket?

Sent you a PM on the prices. Forgot to add that I did get NFL Ticket free for one year, and you have to cancel it or they automatically bill you for a second year.