Oklahoma Cornhusker Club

If any of my fellow HBers live in Oklahoma  there are 2 watch parties for games sponsored by the Okla Cornhuskeer Club.  Please feel free to join us

at:

Here are three things you need to know ….

1.       The Huskers host Arkansas State Saturday, September 2.

2.       The BTN telecast is schedule to begin at 7:00 p.m. CDT. Kick-off is at 7:10 p.m. CDT.

3.       Join us at Watch Parties in Tulsa or in Oklahoma City.

In Tulsa, join us at Mulligan’s Sports Bar inside the Wyndham Hotel (10918 E 41st St, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146).

In Oklahoma City, join us at our new location, Louie’s Grill and Bar (412 South Meridian Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73108).

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

If any of my fellow HBers live in Oklahoma  there are 2 watch parties for games sponsored by the Okla Cornhuskeer Club.  Please feel free to join us

at:

2.       The BTN telecast is schedule to begin at 7:00 p.m. CDT. Kick-off is at 7:10 p.m. CDT.

In Tulsa, join us at Mulligan’s Sports Bar inside the Wyndham Hotel (10918 E 41st St, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146).

In Oklahoma City, join us at our new location, Louie’s Grill and Bar (412 South Meridian Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73108).

Hope you have a great time.  I just returned from almost two years in Phoenix and thoroughly enjoyed the watch sites there, particularly the Moon Valley Bar and Grill. 

GO BIG RED!!!!

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

at:

TG, what part of Oklahoma are you from?

3 minutes ago, The Maudfather said:

Nice! I am about 40 miles north of you in Bartlesville. 

The club did have a meeting site in B-Ville for a while.  Feel free to PM me and I'll give you my contact info.  You are welcome to join us in Tulsa  - Just east of Hwy 169 on 41st Street, first floor of the Wyndham Hotel

10 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

The club did have a meeting site in B-Ville for a while.  Feel free to PM me and I'll give you my contact info.  You are welcome to join us in Tulsa  - Just east of Hwy 169 on 41st Street, first floor of the Wyndham Hotel

Thanks for the invite, but I usually do a weekly shindig at my place for Husker game days. If, for whatever reason, I am in the Tulsa area on a Saturday though, I'll make sure to give you a shout.