For those coming to Oregon...

1 minute ago, Sparker said:

Where to? Is there an indoor stadium that size close? The air looks like that 300+ miles in every direction.

Nope, there would be absolutely nowhere to move the game within the state of Oregon to host the game with all the fans that are coming.

Hilarious if they moved it to Seattle.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Nope, there would be absolutely nowhere to move the game within the state of Oregon to host the game with all the fans that are coming.

Hilarious if they moved it to Seattle.

Not for me! I'm driving up from SF and the air down here is almost as hazy. It really is everywhere. I can't imagine how bad it is that close to the source. Guess I'll find out Friday. (Or maybe not if they move it)

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Sparker said:

Not for me! I'm driving up from SF and the air down here is almost as hazy. It really is everywhere. I can't imagine how bad it is that close to the source. Guess I'll find out Friday. (Or maybe not if they move it)

I really doubt they move it. I am sure the University of Oregon would fight and argue to keep that game in Eugene and probably offer to move the game to a later date instead of moving it.

However, moving it would be nice as it would move it away from Eugene and to a bigger stadium where more people could attend. But like I said, no way they move this game, because there isn't a stadium within 300 miles of Eugene that could hold the amount of people for the game. I was joking about the Seattle move, but really Seattle would be the closests place that could realistically hold all the fans for the game.

• Plus1 1

32 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Might be a dumb question, but is Seattle being impacted by fires and the air quality?   If so, moving the game there wouldn't do any good because the Seahawks and U of Washington play in outdoor stadiums (not domes). 

Pretty sure with the forest fires in Oregon it is not affecting Seattle area. I know earlier in the Summer when Canada had their fires it affected Seattle, but I am sure that is all gone by now.