CFB Week 2 Bold Predictions Thread!

Roll Skers

I can see Nebraska holding Oregon well below expectations. I would not describe Oregon's offense as exactly sharp in their debut, and frankly, their offensive line was very underwhelming given the competition. Meanwhile, I think Nebraska's defensive line performed better, given their role, than they are given credit for. 

But Nebraska getting anything less than 3 TDs....well, Oregon spots you that many just for showing up.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, The Murphinator said:

Nebraska's defense keeps Oregon under 35 points and Nebraska wins by a touchdown.

I'll go with this one and add......some Husker fans instantly start down playing Oregon as a good team.  They obviously are not worthy of the pregame praise.  Nebraska is still going to lose 6 games this year.  

Wilbon has more carries this week.  Some fans take that as the coaching staff obviously not sticking with what is working.  They have horrible roster management.

Fans claim Bryant will transfer by November.

• Plus1 2

I would say the Cyclones beat Iowa by 10 but that's a given

Fresno State scores against Alabama

New Hampshire - Georgia Southern game is cancelled due to lack of interest

Rutgers vs Eastern Michigan game is postponed after Chris Christy sits down and the Stadium tips over

Charlotte defeats Kansas State after Bill Snyder accidentally steps into the daylight and crumbles to ashes.

Oklahoma thrashes Ohio State just because...

Some pretty bold stuff right there...