Trump Domestic Policy - Budgets, etc

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Just think about that...

When Trump decides to leave the White House for Mar-a-Lago, Trump's security detail is paying him for lodging, food, etc. When Trump golfs at his properties, his security detail is paying him to use the golf carts. He's actually making more money going on vacations and golfing!!! The grift is endless.

Please, tell me again how Trump cares about CORRUPTION. :lol:

• Plus1 2
Just now, QMany said:

Just think about that...

When Trump decides to leave the White House for Mar-a-Lago, Trump's security detail is paying him for lodging, food, etc. When Trump golfs at his properties, his security detail is paying him to use the golf carts. The grift is endless.

This is the part I have never understood.  I think that once you are president you turn over your CC's and stuff...why?  I mean...spend your own money like everyone else.

20 minutes ago, QMany said:

Just think about that...

When Trump decides to leave the White House for Mar-a-Lago, Trump's security detail is paying him for lodging, food, etc. When Trump golfs at his properties, his security detail is paying him to use the golf carts. He's actually making more money going on vacations and golfing!!! The grift is endless.

I'm speculating, but would be pretty confident I'm right.  But I'd bet a shiny nickel that Trump gives food and drinks away nightly to his buddies, but charges Secret Service agents extra for a side of ranch...

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1