Who should we hire

Someone who understands what Nebraska Football means to its fanbase. What is means to the entire State! I want a Husker to a lead this team and Athletic Department. Someone who knows how to protect tradition. Im old school, so sorry about the rant. But 2 and 3 and a bubble screen pick six, will last with me for a long, long time....smh

• Plus1 1
On 9/9/2017 at 5:30 PM, Boy of the Corn said:

Trying to think of realistic people we could get if we fired Riley. At the top of my head I am thinking dj durkin, Scott frost, Jim leavitt, who else?

Chris Petersen, DJ Durkin, Kirby Smart, Justin Fuentes.   Going to have to write a BIG check$$$$$$$$.  But as we know, you get what you pay for.  

1 minute ago, BartonHusker said:

At this moment I would say Scott Frost or Les Miles are the best two possible options.  Not completely crazy about him but I guess Bret Bielema wouldn't be bad if the other two said no.  I think Bieleme would be a good fit schematically and has had success in the B1G.  

Man I am with you on Bielema, although I really don't like the guy. The only reason I would want him is because of his style of play and that he has B1G connections and he did very very well in the B1G.

But man I don't like him all that much.

I'd say Miles, Frost, Stoops, not in any particular order, but certainly see their interest level and give interviews.

21 hours ago, knapplc said:
11 minutes ago, BartonHusker said:

I wouldn't be against Dan Mullen as well.  Probably Frost, Miles, Mullen and then possibly Bielema.  Need to keep watching  more of Durkin at Maryland to provide much of a opinion.  

Yes Bielema would be a tough pill to swallow as your head coach.  God Wisconsin fans would be unbearable if he were here. 

Does mullen help bring in recruits from the south east??? We need that speed on def.  Also being a sec coach does he help keep some of the recruits we may be getting in the next few years? 

15 minutes ago, BartonHusker said:

I wouldn't be against Dan Mullen as well.  Probably Frost, Miles, Mullen and then possibly Bielema.  Need to keep watching  more of Durkin at Maryland to provide much of a opinion.  

Yes Bielema would be a tough pill to swallow as your head coach.  God Wisconsin fans would be unbearable if he were here. 

Please no Bert.

Here would be my short list if I were AD:

1. Chip Kelly (not likely, but I would go for it)

2. Scott Frost

3. Dan Mullen

4. Mike Norvell

5. Les Miles