Tre Bryant injured?= where's Ozigbo

huskrmo

People need to get used to the fact that - barring more injuries - Ozigbo will never be more than a third-string back.

No idea why the coaches insisted on force-feeding him the ball for the first half of last year - Newby not only out-performed him in every game, but Newby's WORST game was better than Ozigbo's BEST game.

9 minutes ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

Do other teams worry about whether or not their 3rd or 4th best RB gets carries?

I don't follow other teams nor do I wish to, so I don't know! 

Apparently I am alone but I was and have always been way more impressed with Ozigbo than I ever have been of Wilbon!

Yea, I wonder where 'Zig is. At this point it feels like Bradley's redshirt will be preserved.

I'm puzzled by his exclusion. He's not the flashiest guy but he always ran hard and played tough. I think the best explanation is that this staff really follows a "feature back" model. If Bryant is out an extended period, let's see about rotation.

2 hours ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

Ozigbo is not as good as the other two.  That's pretty much how this worked out.  From what I heard, Mazour is better than Ozigbo at this point.

I don't get it.  Kid has always seemed like warrior and all the sudden he's no good.  He runs hard and is tough to bring down.  We have no screen game and MB struggles blocking.  So what is it?

It still baffles me that no one knows what the story is.  He gets zero PT.

4 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I don't get it.  Kid has always seemed like warrior and all the sudden he's no good.  He runs hard and is tough to bring down.  We have no screen game and MB struggles blocking.  So what is it?

It still baffles me that no one knows what the story is.  He gets zero PT.

I know what the story is.  He is a (relatively) average back.  We have better options.  The only baffling thing is why he got so many carries last year.

• Plus1 1