When was the last time this happened?

It'd be more enjoyable if his troll posts were clever, but I don't think anyone really cares that we aren't receiving votes in pointless polls after week 2. I've already chalked this season up as a loss. The only thing we can hope for is to win the games we should and maybe pull off an upset.

But that's been the reality for husker football for the last 20 years. I think I'm finally starting to come to that realization. 

But UT is sitting in the same boat we are. Blue chip program that is currently completely irrelevant. It's kind of sad for them considering they don't have near the challenge of recruiting that we have in BFE.

2 hours ago, HuskerMav11 said:

It'd be more enjoyable if his troll posts were clever, but I don't think anyone really cares that we aren't receiving votes in pointless polls after week 2. I've already chalked this season up as a loss. The only thing we can hope for is to win the games we should and maybe pull off an upset.

But that's been the reality for husker football for the last 20 years. I think I'm finally starting to come to that realization. 

But UT is sitting in the same boat we are. Blue chip program that is currently completely irrelevant. It's kind of sad for them considering they don't have near the challenge of recruiting that we have in BFE.

In a state where almost every kid being recruited by FBS schools are 4-5 star kids....Can't swing a stick without hitting 4* instate talent.....