RB Marcus Mendoza

Signed his letter of intent. He's official!!!

Just saw that on Rivals. I didn't realize he was a Dec. grad.

Me neither. I knew Witt was, but not Mendoza. Which of our Juco's are Dec grad's. Lee is Right?

I'm pretty sure that Murillo is a dec. grad. Not sure about Franklin or Townsend.

Signed his letter of intent. He's official!!!

Just saw that on Rivals. I didn't realize he was a Dec. grad.

Me neither. I knew Witt was, but not Mendoza. Which of our Juco's are Dec grad's. Lee is Right?

I'm pretty sure that Murillo is a dec. grad. Not sure about Franklin or Townsend.

According to Rivals Townsend is a Dec. Grad. Didn't say anything on Franklin.

• 1 month later...

Marcus Mendoza

RB 5-10 175 Houston, Texas - Spring Woods HS

"There's so much support for the football team. When we walked into the stadium, they were screaming our names saying 'we want you to be a Husker'. It was amazing. The facilities are great. Everything is top-notch. Like the weight room is crazy. Everything there is top of the line.?

This kid has blinding speed! However the highlight doesn't show much of him hitting any holes up the middle. Everyone is fast at the D1 level. I wonder how he does hitting the 1 or 3 gap with athority? Looks to have great hands though. He would be a good catch for Neb. A little coaching and developement and he has the potential to be very good.

I don't know about him hitting any holes, but no one seems to be able to even touch this kid till hes 10 or 15 yards down the field and then he makes them miss. :thumbs

GBR!!!